Arise Ye Slime

This individual's story began like any other... he was walking along minding his own business as he turned a street, this young man was named Joshua.

Joshua: "Oh it's a lovely day to walk down the road and if I ever stop singing I will explode-" 

Suddenly a truck appears out of nowhere at a fast speed and proceeds to slam into the guy breaking the sound barrier and killing him instantly as his body went flying... some say when the body landed it also exploded. 

He wakes up later in a black void with a pink eyed man in front of him

Joshua: "...where am...what happened?.."

Steve: "Suuuup, first of all Hi I'm Steve, second there's been a mistake"

Joshua: "Mistake?"

Steve: "See that truck was suppose to hit someone else but along the way it accidently hit you instead and now you've died, I've plucked your soul before it could move on to make you an offer"

Joshua: "Offer? also I'm dead?!"

Steve: "Not fully dead yet but yes, now don't worry I shall make sure our Truck is reprimanded for this error but as compensation I will give you 2 choices. First choice is you move on to whatever afterlife awaited you and rest in peace and all that crap, second choice is I send you to a new world! with a new body in a world where stuff from fantasy exists there."

Joshua: "Sounds like a bad anime plot...so are you god or something?"

Steve laughs loudly

Steve: "Ohhh if he heard that hehe, I'm not THE god but I suppose to some I'd be A god, anyways what do you pick? I'm on the clock here buddy"

Joshua: "Well... I would like a chance to live a more exiting life this time... if I pick the reborn option can I keep my memories and choose what I'm reborn as?"

Steve: "Hmm...you know what I'm feeling nice today so sure! as long as I'm cool with what you pick"

Joshua: "Have you seen that one anime with that dude who's reincarnated as a slime-"

Steve: "Say no more, you shall be reborn as a Slime with the potential to become OP depending on what you do and consume down the line, I'll thrown in my own bonus tweak as well I'll bet you'll like"

Joshua: "Can I be a mint colored Slime too?"

Steve: "Sounds good, now have fun! I might check in on you down the line, tootles!" 

Joshua felt a tingling sensation as he blacked out and was sent away

*Scene shift*

After some time Joshua regains consciousness and see's...nothing

Joshua: "..I can't see...why can't I-oh wait..."

He tries to move and feels a...new feeling as he tries to move his new gelatinous body around

Joshua: "So that wasn't a dream... I died and am now a Slime...cool"

cool"