𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮 | Part 3 🐝

It was Sunday...
You were staying over your favorite cousins house for the weekend and you were having a blast, that is....until she brought up....the candyman. You sighed deeply as she tried desperately to make you summon him with her in front of her bathroom mirror.

" this isn't funny and it's not something you should play with " you warned her as she stood in front of the mirror and you leaned against the bathroom door with your hand on the knob, just in case. " oh come on y/n don't be such a scary cat you know it's not true, candyman does not exist " she shrugged as you starred at her like she was stupid " did you not hear Mr Robinson telling us about the...well you know who, and how he became the..."

" the candyman ?" Your cousin finished the word for you. You shook your head and tried reasoning with her. " Daniel Robitaille was real....and he became the candyman out of the evil and hatred from others, summoning him will only be like mocking him and i think it's really disrespectful " you said as you crossed your arms and frowned at her.

" first of all Mr Robinson gives me the creeps and second...there IS no CANDYMAN!"

" you better stop saying it " you warned her as you looked at the mirror and so did she " doesn't count " she added " i didn't look into the mirror and say it now did i?...at least not until now " she smirked as your eyes widened

" Candyman " she said, looking into the mirror

" cut it out " you sighed

" CANDYMAN" she said again while smiling

" come on this isn't funny !!" You shouted

" candymannnnn"

You squeezed the knob on the door and opened it slightly getting ready to leave.

" candyman " she said again this time laughing and making stupid faces in the mirror.

" I'm serious! You better not say that last one you don't know if-"

" CANDYMANNNN!!" 

You stopped talking after she said it for the fifth time. The light began to flicker in the bathroom as your heart began to drop and your cousin slowly starts to panic. Suddenly the door slams shut making you both jump. You let out a scream as you tried desperately to open the door but it was not happening.

" oh my god " your cousin cries out as the light in the bathroom goes out, making it pitch black. You couldn't see a thing. " this isn't real it's not real it can't b-"

Before she could finish her sentence the light slowly comes back on, but only to reveal a man. Your eyes widened with fear as your cousin began to tremble and shake. The man was over 6ft tall, he was wearing a large dark coat with brown fur around the sleeves and collar, his pants were Checkered and he had a white collared shirt underneath his coat, he was dressed very well and looked very intimidating. You looked down at his hand, which was replaced by a bloody hook.

He starred at your cousin through the mirror with so much anger in his eyes. Her bottom lip quivered and her eyes watered as he slowly raised his hook into the air

" be...my victim" he said...his deep voice echoing and haunting...yet calming in an odd way. You immediately knew that he was the candyman, but Something was very familiar about him. Just as he was about to strike with his hook, his eyes averted towards you and for a split second he seemed to be shocked

" y/n? " he said your name as if he was questioning why you were there

" Mr Robinson?"