Chapter 3: the Mission and meeting a pirate crew as well as a princess.

Tw: swearing, blood, murder, mention of stabbing and losing an arm/severed arm.

This chapter will be focused around Ender.

I also remembered Thatch got killed before Alabasta halfway through writing this so i just put it in a flashback and i forget when Ace gave luffy his vivre card so he gave it at rainbase instead.
___________________________

Ender hummed as she walked through the desert, mentally cursing the heat as they cover their face as her other hand lifted the hood of her cape to cover her hair and face. "hmm" she hummed "i'll just use super speed cause i don't want to teleport that will take too much energy" she muttered to herself as black smoke surrounded her legs before Ender disappeared in a blur leaving behind falling sand. Ender hummed her eyes looking around for the any signs of life as she saw the screen pop up to show the exact location of her target 'hmm he is in rainbase' she thought as the screen disappeared. Ender blinked seeing a group up ahead of her 'is that.?? It can't be they are on the way to drum island...unless they already finished? I'll just see when i get closer' they thought.

"Hey what is that speeding at us?"

Ender heard someone ask as she stopped running making sand fly up around her. Once all the sand that was kicked up Ender looked at the group under her hood seeing the strawhats and Vivi who all look surprised except Luffy, who was excited, and Zoro, who was suspicious and on guard, "who are you and how did you run that fast?!" Shouted Ussop and Nami, "sorry if i surprised you, i was on my way to rainbase and i decided to speed there so it doesn't take long" Ender told them. "How fast can you go?!" Luffy asked excitedly bouncing "hmm i can go all around an island in about 5 seconds but that wasn't my full speed i just wanted to spare energy" she told them "COOL/AWESOME!" Shouted Luffy and chopper, who both had stars in their eyes. Ender giggled "anyway where are you guys heading?" She asked "to rainbase" answered Vivi, Ender nods "i am heading there as well, i am guessing you lot are going there to deal with Crocodile? I am going there to meet someone" they spoke making the strawhats surprised "you know about Crocodile?" Vivi asked making Ender nod "i do anyway let me take you guys there" she spoke before summoning a jeep "this is a jeep it can takes us there while keeping us out the sun and keep your strength" they spoke to the surprised group before she got into the driver's seat "woah so cool!" Shouted luffy as he ran around the Jeep. Slowly the rest got into the jeep with Sanji at the front in the passenger seat and the rest in the back "alright lets go" she stated before starting the jeep and driving off.

During the ride they all introduced themselves and so did Ender, once finding out Ender was a female Sanji started to be his normal self when it came to females, Ender also found out that they met up with Ace but was separated from him. Ender remembered when she saved Thatch.

~Flashback~

Ender sighed as she looked out at the see as she flew. She blinked as she spotted the Moby Dick 'Ah found it Hopefully it hasn't happened yet' they thought as she teleport onto the deck and spots Thatch on the ground and Teach standing over him with a bloody knife and the yami yami no mi In his hand. Ender glared and used her scythe to attack him, cutting off the arm with the devil fruit, she doesn't giving him enough time to react before punching him as she sneakily swaps the yami yami no mi with a fake one that has the same abilities as to make sure he doesn't come back and attack again. Ender watched as he ran off with the fake devil fruit before turning back to Thatch and kneels next to him setting a hand on a stab wound and heals him.

Thatch blinks as he wakes up from unconsciousness feeling a hand on his lower back where he was stabbed, he turned his head and saw a woman with half black and half white hair, one blue eye and one purple eye and a burn scar covering the side of her face with her blue eye, she also had freckles. Thatch thought she was beautiful scar and all. Ender removed her hand after she finished healing him and Thatch sat up. "Thank you, I'm Thatch" He spoke "I am Ender and no problem, also i did cut off his arm and he took the fake devil fruit i made" she spoke holding up the real yami yami no mi as well as pointing at the severed arm of Teach making Thatch blink in shock "here this is yours, he wanted it to harm you and your family so use it to protect them instead but that is up to you, it is called the yami yami no mi if you want to read about it" she spoke before sstanding up and walking to the railing of the ship and waves "see you Thatch" she spoke before jumping off the Ship and disappearing as she had teleported once out of sight.