Prologue

   "You who accompany the monsters long forgotten are destined to accept their fate. For your treason against those of your kind, sentencing them to eternal imprisonment, you shall understand the suffering of one who is driven mad and left to wither into nothingness."

☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ 

Nico is chained to his past, drawn to misery or, more accurately, the godly embodiment of darkness: Nyx.

A spinoff of The Sun and The Star where Nico realizes he belongs to the Underworld and Nyx infiltrates his mind, plaguing his already miserable life with insuppressible newfound powers. Now that he is forced to see himself for who he became, Nico must come to terms with the fact that he no longer can hide behind the ignorance he once indulged in, but is it too late to alter his fate now that his friends, peers, and lover see him for what he is--a monster?

Both Will and Nico blame themselves for being unable to survive their quest together, so will they recover after hardship, or will the rift between them grow and leave Nico abandoned once again?

☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎ - ☆ - ☀︎

Angsty and the romance is slow burn (me burning the ship).

Mature for violence, gore, and undertones of cannibalism. All characters and events belong to Rick Riordan, our lord and savior.

- Sybilz