The Tower

In the depths of a large valley, a moss covered tower resides. For the past 18 years of Kevin Hartzel's life, he has been stuck in said tower. Mother Cena kidnapped Kevin Hartzel when he was just a baby, for his big beefy biceps had the magic of the Sundrop Flower. 18 years ago, Kevin Hartzel's real mother fell terribly ill. The Royal doctors said that the Sundrop Flower was the only cure. So the King sent all of his horses and all of his men to search for the flower. Once the flower was found, it was fed to the Queen, saving her life, as well as Kevin Hartzel's. Mother Cena wanted this power all to himself. So he hid it away.

Singing, chores, ask to go out, get yell at, mother leave 4 journey, man come, hit w pan, hide, Mother cum home, Mother get mad, ask 4 paint, mother leave, tie up man

Kevin Hartzel starts his day at 7 AM by sweeping and mopping until the floors are all clean. He spends his days doing a variety of activities to keep himself busy. Such as reading, painting, sewing, cndle making, ventriloquism, hide and seek with Pascal, working out, etc. While Kevin Hartzel is just finishing up sweeping for the fifth time that morning, Mother Cena comes home.

"Kevin Hartzel, Kevin Hartzel, let down your hair!" Mother Cena shouts up at the tower.

"Coming, mother!" Yells Kevin Hartzel, rushing towards the window.

Kevin Hartzel tosses a thick rope through a hook that overhangs the window, and Mother Cena steps through the loop of the rope. With the magical power of Kevin Hartzels BIG, BEEF, BICEPS, he pulls Mother Cena up the tall tower.

Just as Mother Cena reaches the window, she exclaims, "Oh, Kevin Hartzel! It must be so EXHAUSTING doing this day, by day!"

"Oh, it's nothing." Kevin Hartzel insisted while huffing and puffing.

Mother Cena snarkily replied, "Then I don't know why it takes so long!" He continued after a paise, "Oh, I'm just kidding. You always take everything so seriously!"

Kevin Hartzel shakes off her uneasy feelings and optimistically speaks, "So! Mother.. my birthday is soon and–"

"—Oh! No, that can't be right. Your birthday was LAST year, and I vividly remember." Mother Cena interrupts.

Kevin Hartzel continues, "..yes, well, mother... that's the wonderful thing about birthdays! It's annual! Which brings me to my next point" Kevin Hartzel's words slowly turn into a mumble, "You know how I'm turning 18 this year, and I think that's old enough to..."

"Kevin Hartzel! You know I hate It when you mumble." Mother Cena cautioned.

Kevin Hartzel declared, "I want to see the floating lights!"

"Oh, you mean the stars." Mother Cena laughed.

Kevin Hartzel added, "That's just it! I've charted stars before, and they're nothing like this. They only appear on the night of my birthday once a year."

Mother Cena isn't convinced by Kevin Hartzel's words and instead quietly stares at Kevin Hartzel.

Kevin Hartzel pleads with Mother Cena, "Please, mother! I'm old enough to go out and–"

Mother Cena warns, "Kevin Hartzel.."

"—see the world!" Kevin Hartzel exclaimed.

"KEVIN HARTZEL!" Mother Cena thundered.

Kevin Hartzel stares at Mother Cena, full of sorrow.

"Ugh, now I'm the bad guy, huh." Mother Cena exhaled.

"Mother.." Kevin Hartzel muttered.

"What." Mother Cena grumbled.

"I.. know what I want for my birthday..!" Kevin Hartzel shuddered.

Mother Cena sighed, "I swear if it's–"

"Paints. I want those paints that you got me? Three years ago, the white one." Kevin Hartzel stammered.

Mother Cena sighed and opened her eyes to an upset and unsure Kevin Hartzel.

Mother Cena conceded, "That's a three day trip, you know."

Kevin Hartzel replied, "I know."

Mother Cena stands up and throws on her robe to get ready for the journey while Kevin Hartzel packs a basket of food for her.

"Stay safe, mother. I love you." Expressed Kevin Hartzel.

Mother Cena replies, "I love you most."

Mother Cena kisses Kevin Hartzel's big, beefy biceps goodbye, and swiftly leaps down the rope and through the valley. Kevin Hartzel stares off into the distance, wondering when his life will begin.