Purple Eyes -Klance

Lance misses his home on earth. And it's not exactly a secret either because everyone does.

He knows that Pidge copes by screwing around with the Altean technology, like she messed around with earth technology with Matt back at earth.
Hunk cooks food, as he did with his family on earth. He usually manages to rope someone to help him just so that he can tell stories of his childhood and how he cooked with his parents, siblings, cousins, and nieces.
Shiro leads everyone, he'll bring up lectures to the paladins, random facts about space, similar to when he was teaching back at the Garrison.

Lance himself copes too, he swims in the pool thinking about the oceans and he goes dumpster diving all the time at the space mall so he can make his room look way more at home.

He likes to help the others with their own coping styles and stuff. In return they help him. He knows just about everything they do to keep the homesickness from getting to them.
But he doesn't know how Keith copes. If he's being honest, even though they have their whole rivalry going on, he doesn't think he's even see Keith cope at all. The dude is so weird. How does he not miss his family? Or his friends? Lance has a bleeding heart, he's like the therapist of the group. So when someone needs to talk, they go to him. He's had everyone on the castle cry on his shoulder. Yes, that includes Coran. Everyone. Except Keith.

How would Keith even cry? Lance bets he'd be an ugly crier. That would suit his stupid face and the ridiculous mullet just fine. Or maybe he'd surprise Lance once again and be a pretty crier. Hunk, Pidge, and Coran are ugly criers. In a respectful way though. Shiro wasn't an ugly crier, but nor was he exactly pretty. He just looked like a sad dude, which is exactly what he was. And surprise surprise, Allura was very definitely the prettiest crier Lance has ever laid eyes on.

He's in the observatory, sitting with his hands on his knees, staring at the stars and wondering how his family is. It's late, at least that what he thinks. You can't really tell when your in space and fighting a 10,000 ongoing year old war. Allura and Coran had shifted the castle's light settings so theres a day and night time cycle. If he had to guess, it's probably around one am.

He keeps thinking about Keith. Not like he wants to. But he can't get his mind off of the baggage the dude must carry, or how he doesn't manage to show it. Because even though he's not exactly on the best terms with Keith, he knows he's not a robot. He has feelings just like the rest of them. He must miss Earth like the rest of us. Lance wishes he knew his secret on how to keep his emotions in check, god knows how much progress he could get done if he wasn't so distracted by his own personal problems.

Maybe Keith does cry. In private of course because the guy would rather run off and join the Galra empire than open up and be vulnerable to them. What's his deal? If he can't open up to Lance then should he be talking to Shiro? Not to say that he hasn't. It's just that he probably hasn't. He acts like this whole things doesn't affect him. Like a stone faced important dude carved onto Mount Rushmore. For another moment he thinks about Keith opening up to him. Would he release all his baggage in one go? Or would he let things go piece by piece?

Lances mind goes back to how Keith would cry. He imagines how Keith's face would look. He tries to imagine an ugly crying face on him. He constructs an image of furrowed eyebrows, a scrunched up nose, downturned lips, maybe they would wobble a bit. His smooth pale skin would appear more red, and he imagines his eyes. Big purple eyes, wet with tears. They'd probably dance along his waterline before falling slowly. Crawling down a clean path amongst his cheek. Before reaching his jawline and dripping off.
And that imagination...isn't nearly as ugly as he wants it to be.

Damn.
Keith wouldn't look like that. Keith would be the ugliest crier imaginable, even if he can't think of it right now.

Big purple eyes, shining with tears. Shrek face. Just put a Shrek face on him. The cursed imagine is now at the forefront of his mind. Ew.