I'm sorry (angst/fluff)

~GUESS WHOS BACK!!!!YALL I HAD TO REALLY THUG IT OUT TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS FIC...anways heres a semi longer chapter cause I've been realizing that I've been making really short ones. I'm so sorry about that. I've been like hella busy, but I'm not really anymore (besides school) ENJOY~

3rd person pov:

Blitz has had a huge attitude towards everyone lately, even towards Loona. No one knows why. One afternoon, Stolas texted Blitz if he could have the grimore just for a day, no sex he just needed the book for a few hours for a duty. The prince just got left on read with no response. Stolas didn't think too much about he just thought that maybe Blitz forgot to reply to his message. After a few minutes, he still hasn't responded, so the owl messaged him again, asking the same question. Stolas was left on read again, 20 minutes later passed, and still no response. Stolas grew a bit frustrated. He needed an answer now because he was to do a very important duty with the grimore in about an hour. Stolas then tried to call Blitz, but the imp denied immediately. Stolas sighed heavily and slammed his phone on his desk. Stolas then made a portal in front of Blitz's apartment room door and knocked. Blitz answered the door and rolled his eyes, following up with a big sigh. "What do you want?" the imp said as he crossed his arms
"Blitz, you left me on read and didn't answer my call when i needed to ask you an important question." Stolas said with his arms crossed. "What the FUCK is soo important that you had to teleport your owl ass to my apartment door to bother me about" Blitz slurred out obviously not sober. He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes and just in general he smelt badly. It looked like he hadn't slept or showered or even eaten in weeks, hell probably even months. Stolas's annoyed face immediately turned into a concerned empathetic look. "Fuck...Blitz" Stolas whispered underneath his breath in a very worried tone. Stolas then took the alcohol bottle out of Blitz's hand and threw it to the side and came into his house to fix up this mess. As Stolas was throwing away the empty alcohol bottles and the finished cigarettes in a trash bag, he was asking Blitz for an answer for his behavior lately and what he has been going through. Stolas was also trying to get an answer out of him on why he was smoking and drinking so much, Stolas was just talking super fast, asking SO many questions at once from how worried sick he is. Blitz was annoyed. He had a huge hangover and hasn't had a cigg for a good 30 minutes. The imp stayed silent, holding up all the anger and other strong emotions inside of him. His fists were balled up and shaking. "Stolas...SHUT THE FUCK UP! Satan, learn how to stop talking for like 5 seconds" Blitz screamed, he threw a near by empty beer bottle at the owl. Stolad managed to dodge right in time. "Excuse me, do you have any idea who you're fucking with Blitz!?" The Goetia sighed as he sat down on Blitz's couch. "I-I'm sorry it's just...I'm tired of you always having this attitude around me and this disrespect against me. It's not just me. Actually, it's everyone around you. Via had Loona on call yesterday trying to comfort the poor girl because you were ignoring her..." The imps eye widen, his expression quickly turning into a guilty one. "Blitz...this isn't you, talk to me. What's bothering you so much, dear?"
Stolas said as he put the trash can to the side and sat down on the couch. Blitz sat down next to the prince, lit up a cigarette, and sighed. "Stolas i-...fuck." Blitz, then covered his face, and just broke down into tears. The goeita then hugged the imp, letting him cry into his chest. "It's okay... take your time, Blitz," Stolas whispered to the crying demon rubbing his back with his chin on his head. "I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry Stolas...I'm fucking useless" Blitz cried out, his words muffled fron his face being in the owls chest. The air was filled with pure surrow and awkwardness. "Shhh...it's okay," Stolas said, trying his best to comfort Blitz.

After a few hours of Blitz breaking down into the princes arms, he fell asleep in the owls arms. Stolas looked down at the imp and smiled. The owl grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the two as they cuddled on the couch. Stolas wasn't really worried about the meeting and the grimore anymore. All he cared about is Blitz and only Blitz in this moment. They both fell asleep on the couch resting the night away. The warm air filled with soft snores and quiet shuffles every once in a while.

Stolas woke up and looked around realhe fell asleep at Blitz's place. The sleeping imp woke up from Stolas sitting up. Blitz gasped and ran to the bathroom, missed the toilet, and threw up on the floor. Stolas quickly sat down next to Blitz and patted his back. The red demon groaned and held his head as he had a huge headache from drinking so much the previous day. "Fuck" Blitz sighed. "Don't worry about it, dear. Here, just take a shower while I clean up this mess. " Stolad snapped, and the shower turned on. Blitz undressed and hopped in the shower. Stolas clapped, and the vomit dissappeared. He picked Blitzs clothes up and threw them in a laundry basket. Stolas then cleaned the whole house, doing the dishes, cleaning the living room, sweeping, and mopping. The house was spotless. Stolas then sat on the couch scrolling through his phone, waiting for Blitz to finish.

After a while, Blitz got out of the shower wearing only a towel around his waist, brushing his teeth. His eyes widen. "Woah Stolas, you didn't have to clean the whole house...thank you" Blitz said with a smile, his mouth full of toothpaste and water. Stolas smiled and giggled "oh you're very welcome, Blitzy." Blitz, then grabbed new clothes and changed into them. He finished brushing his teeth and sat next to the owl prince, putting his head on his shoulder. "Thank you, Stolas...for everything," Stolas smiled and put his head on top of the imps.

~the end!! I missed you guys. I'm sorry for taking so many breaks. I've been testing SO MUCH it's not even funny. Not only that I've just been so sad and drained and haven't been doing things I enjoy so I'm slowly starting to do things that make me happy like writing. Thx 4 reading love you guys and thanks for being so patient!!~