•- Infinite embrace-•

(Watch pt.1 and look at description before reading pt.2!) As the centuries passed and the sands of time shifted, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng's love endured, an eternal flame that burned bright amidst the darkness of the world. Through trials and tribulations, triumphs and tragedies, they remained steadfast in their devotion to each other, their love an anchor in a sea of uncertainty.
With each passing moment, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng discovered new depths to their love, their intimacy blossoming like the flowers that adorned the sacred gardens of Mount Taihua. In the quiet moments between battles and banquets, they found solace in each other's arms, their bodies entwined in a dance of passion and desire that spoke volumes without the need for words.
But it was in the silence of the night, beneath the glow of the moon and the watchful gaze of the stars, that Xie Lian and Hua Cheng truly found sanctuary in each other's embrace. With whispered words of love and tender caresses, they reveled in the intimacy of their connection, their souls merging as one in a symphony of desire and devotion.
Through the trials of mortality and the challenges of immortality, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng remained bound by the unbreakable thread of their love, their hearts forever entwined in a bond that transcended the boundaries of the heavens. And so, as they stood atop Mount Taihua, bathed in the golden light of dawn, they knew that their love would endure for all eternity, a beacon of hope in a world consumed by darkness