(Revamp) 2- Punishment

Oliver sat in the living room, his gaze repeatedly flicking towards the hallway leading to the basement door. C.K. had taken y/n down there to discipline him for the earlier stunt. Anger simmered within Oliver as he thought about the bruises and scars marring Y/n's body, filling him with a mix of anger, hatred, and sadness.

"how long is C.K going to be down there for?"

"Didn't you see how pissed he was after That white haired woman left?"

Oliver listened to the hushed conversations among the goons, feeling his anxiety grow. But along with his worry, his anger also intensified. He realized that if he were to run down there, Y/n would suffer the consequences. One of the goons picked up on Oliver's unease and sat down next to him, casually draping his arms over the back of the couch.

"Hey, why the long face?" the goon jeered, mocking their predicament. "Watching the door must be boring. Missing your buddy?" The goon continued to taunt Oliver.

Oliver looked at the goon from the corner of his eye before quickly turning back to the door. The other goons around them chuckled. The goon wrapped his arm around Oliver's shoulder and pulled him close.

"You shouldn't ignore when someone talking to you. I'm just trying to take your mind off the ass whooping your 'bestie' is receiving down there." The goon mockingly laughed with everyone in the room. Oliver was not amused, his fist balled up so hard he was about to break the skin.

Oliver: "Please leave me alone," Oliver stated firmly, clearly uninterested in entertaining the foolishness of the goons.

"If you're so worried, we could watch it on our feed," the goon said, smirking as he pulled out his phone. Oliver glanced at the screen, his eyes widening in horror.

------------------------

In the basement, loud blows reverberated as Y/n cried out in pain while C.K. continued to unleash his fury. The sound of each punch echoed off the concrete walls, creating chilling sounds. Meanwhile, Charlotte's cold gaze remained fixed on her phone screen, capturing every brutal moment to share with their twisted online community to use Y/n as an example.

Charlotte: "Are you all having a good time watching the show? I know I am!" Charlotte let out a laugh as C.K. took a break from his attack. Charlotte saw a chance to give our viewers a close-up of Y/n's punishment. "Smile for the camera!"

The camera panned over Y/n's body, revealing a bloody nose, busted lip, and some fresh bruises. Y/n was in agony and felt helpless, but he couldn't give up. It was only the beginning.

Charlotte: "Wow, no broken ribs this time," Charlotte exclaimed, gently touching the bruises on his ribs, causing Y/n to groan in pain. "C.K., you're really improved your strength control!" she praised, turning the camera towards her brother.

C.K: "I know, this guy is a good punching bag, but I think the dumbass had enough. Untie him." He walked over to his sister to grab the phone.

Charlotte: "Hey!" she yelped, annoyed that her phone was snatched. "Lazy ass, I can't even reach these ropes," she grumbled to herself while fetching a stepping stool. She placed the stool next to Y/n before stepping up and finally untying him. Y/n tried to stay up, but his body eventually gave up, "Awe, he's sleepy." She mocked with a cold chuckle.

C.K: "I had to set an example out of him, to make it clear that anyone who steps out of line will be next!" he declared before ending the stream. He handed Charlotte her phone before glancing at Y/n's bruised body, then casually turned his back and walked upstairs.

When C.K. made it upstairs, he immediately sensed that something was wrong. He hurried to the living room and was taken aback to see a group of goons lying on the floor, unconscious and bleeding. His eyes quickly searched for Oliver. Peeking behind the couch, he found him curled up in fear.

C.K: "What the Fuck happened here!?" he asked Oliver, noticing his body shaking. "Stop shaking and tell me!" he raised his voice, causing Oliver to flinch.

Oliver: "They started fighting, and things escalated so quickly." Oliver seemed shaken up about what happened beyond the couch.

C.K. surveyed the goons scattered across the floor with a frustrated sigh. He reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and called for backup to deal with the unconscious bodies. As he turned to check on Oliver, he realized he had disappeared. C.K. swiftly spun around and caught sight of Oliver sprinting past Charlotte toward the basement.

Charlotte entered the room and was immediately taken aback by what she saw. After a moment of disbelief, she quickly snapped a picture of the unexpected sight.

Charlotte: "I am definitely saving this," she said, saving the picture in a backup folder. "By the way, what the hell happened?" she asked as she walked towards the unconscious bodies and began taking selfies with them.

C.K: "apparently, a fight broke out, at least that's what the twink said." He explained to his sister.

Charlotte: "And where was Oliver?" she said while reviewing the photos on her phone.

C.K: "Behind the couch, cowering like a bitch."

Charlotte: "So, what we do about these bodies? Its not like we could leave them here."

C.K: "I already called someone, They will be dealt. We'll have to leave too. We got some business to do back at the base."

Charlotte: "Nah, You go ahead, I'll just stay here and wait for the pickup." She said, lying on the couch comfortably.

C.K: "Why?"

Charlotte: "You seem to have forgotten that I never pass up an opportunity to set an example for others," she said with a melodic tone, casually swaying her phone from side to side.

C.K. scoffed and left the house with Charlotte.

----------------------------------

Oliver rushed downstairs and quickly found Y/n barely holding onto his consciousness.

Oliver: "Y/n!" He quickly ran to Y/n's body and rolled him on his back. "Y/n!" He cried.

Y/n: "Oliver..." he weakly called out.

Oliver: "Shhh, lets get you up first." He silenced Y/n before trying to help him stand.

Y/n struggled to stand up, grateful for Oliver's assistance as they slowly ascended the stairs. Y/n weakly repeatedly apologized to Oliver, who attempted to reassure him that it was fine. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, Oliver noticed Charlotte walking away with Brutes who were carrying bodies. She didn't bother to glance back as they watched her exit through the front door.

Oliver's main focus was Y/n. He needed to take care of him. He guided Y/n to the couch and assisted him in lying down. Oliver diligently tended to Y/n's wounds, applying bandages, and ice packs, and even addressing the knife wound. Once everything was done, Y/n drifted off to sleep on the couch, with Oliver keeping a watchful eye on him from the floor.

Oliver: "Y/n," he spoke softly, his voice filled with emotion. He gently took Y/n's unwounded hand in his own, a flood of memories rushing back from the last time they saw each other. "I was stupid then. That day still haunts my dreams, but now we're together again! I'll make this right for you, for us!" "They're going to pay for what they did to you. I'll return it to them a hundred Fold!" he promised, his face nuzzling against Y/n's hand. "Then we could start over..."