Lisa As The Third Wheel

Lisa and Rosé were back in Korea to support Jisoo’s solo concert. The three have always been supportive, and they will never miss a chance to support their unnie. Jennie was also with them but will join them later, so the two were back at Hongdae looking at the stuff and feeling nostalgic as they haven’t been back in a long time until Rosé spots somebody.

Lisa was looking at stuff and was about to tell Rosé, but she saw her line of sight and saw the person she was looking at. “Is that Sofia?” she asked Rosé, who nodded. Sofia Nishimura was a Spanish/Japanese singer who moved to Japan to try her luck as a singer as she couldn’t see fame in Spain, and it worked as she’s now a famous singer, and Rosé knows her because they collaborated, and she was the songwriter of one of her albums. They watched her for a bit wondering why she’s there, and Lisa decided to push Rosé, knowing that Chaeng has a crush on her, and decides to do a little pushing. Rosé, who didn’t know what was going to happen, was just staring at Sofia, who was unaware of their presence, and wondered if she should say hi. But before anything could happen, Lisa pushed her to where Sofia was.

As that happened, Rosé shouted a bit about what Lisa did and ended up bumping into Sofia, who looked surprised. “Chaeng,” she said to Rosé in English, “oh, she also calls her Chaeng.” Lisa thought to herself as she watched them, “Hey, it’s, uh, nice meeting you here.” Rosé said to her, “Yeah, it’s the same, but what are you doing here?” Sofia asks her a question: “I'm here to support Jisoo on her latest concert; Lisa, and Jennie are here as well,” she said, pointing to Lisa, who waved, “oh, and Jennie isn’t here yet because of a schedule, but she’ll join us later.” Rosé explained this to Sofia, who nodded. “Now let me ask you the same thing,” she tells her as Sofia chuckles. “I’m here on my break and to watch Miss Jisoo’s concert,” she tells Rosé.

After hearing that, Lisa went near where they were and said, “Hey Sofia, wanna join us since you’re also going to the concert?” She invited her in English while ignoring the glare Rosé was giving her and turned to look back at Sofia, “You’re probably busy and with your manager-“ “Actually, I don’t mind,” Sofia said, interrupting Rosé, who looked shocked as Lisa smiled, “That’s great.” She says then wonders something: “Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, but where’s your manager anyway?” She asks Sofia, as Rosé notices too. “Oh, he’s in the hotel; he doesn't have a ticket, and I made him rest, plus I like the privacy; there are people who don’t recognize me even if my songs are playing,” she explains with a giggle that Rosé thought was adorable as they continued looking at the shops.

After that, they started walking around, and Rosé started talking to Sofia about the place and giving her a tour as that was happening. Lisa felt that she was a third wheel, and the two weren’t even dating yet, but she didn’t mind as she’s the one who invited Sofia. After an hour of looking at stuff, Lisa realized that Rosé had been ignoring her for Sofia. “Is this how I act toward Jennie?” she asks herself, missing the cat-eyed girl. Then her phone lit up, and she looked to see who was calling. She smiled as the girl that she was thinking about called her. “Hey baby,” she greeted Jennie who greeted her back, “so where are you?” She asks, “Look to your left,” Jennie says on the phone, as Lisa looks to her left.

And she sees Jennie with her adorable gummy smile, and it has been a week since they have seen each other because of their schedules. Seeing her made her smile as she put her phone away, and Jennie ran towards her and jumped, and Lisa happily caught her as she put her down and kissed. Unknown to the two lovebirds, they were watched by Rosé and Sofia, who smiled upon seeing Jennie and amusingly thought that if Jisoo were here, she would have rolled her eyes. She then looked around and was thankful people didn’t recognize them; it was probably because they wore masks and hats or didn’t care. “Yeah, they act like they are in their own world," she told Sofia, who laughed then went quiet. As they watched, Rosé couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous watching Jenlisa being lovey-dovey, and she subtly stared at Sofia while that happened and looked away when Sofia looked at her.

Then Jennie, after giving Lisa a long kiss, broke the hug and went to Rosé. “Hey Rosie,” she greeted, and they hugged as Rosé greeted her back then after the hug she realized that someone was with them. She felt immediately embarrassed as Rosé started laughing at her as she tried to take control of the situation. “You’re Sofia, right? It’s nice to meet you,” she says in English as she extends her hand to a starstruck Sofia. “Y-you know my name?” she said in shock. “Of course, Rosé talks about you,” she reveals, earning a glare from Rosé. “And I love all of your songs,” she adds, shocking Sofia. “I’m so honored you love them,” she says as she shakes Jennie’s hand. “Hey, what about me?” “Why didn’t you feel honored when I danced to your songs?” she asks, acting offended as the two laughed. “I literally freaked out when my manager showed it to me, and I remember tagging and thanking you,” Sofia defended, which made Lisa laugh. “Don’t worry, I’m not mad,” she said, then checked her phone. "It's near," she reminds all of them about the concert, and they start walking.

As they walked to their car, Lisa spoke, “You know now I understand what a third wheel is like,” she mentioned to Jennie, who laughed, “so Rosé ignored you for Sofia?” She asks, and Lisa nods, “It was a bit annoying that she was ignoring me, but it’s fine, I guess, because I realize that’s how I act when I’m with you.” She adds, “It’s the same for me.” Jennie says as they hold hands, “So you wanna make a bet on when Rosé is going to confess?” Lisa says with a mischievous smile, “Let’s do it with Jisoo, you know she wants to be part of this,” Jennie says as Lisa agreed and laughed. They enjoyed Jisoo’s concert and hung out with her after and talked about what happened with Jisoo laughing at Lisa when Lisa told her about feeling like a third wheel and joining in on the bet after (she won by the way as Rosé and Sofia started dating 5 months later).

With this experience, Jennie and Lisa learned what their friends felt like being a third wheel and felt a bit of appreciation towards their friends as they endured that to protect them, and it made these two happy they met friends like these and don’t mind being their third wheel again for them too.