Enchanted Hallway Room

PART 2:

**CINDY POV**

As we stumbled upon the same apartment with another blocked door but with the room number of 666 on door of the apartment, I hesitated, remembering our parents' stern warnings not to open it or even go neat it. But before I could voice my concerns, Lindy's impatience got the better of her.

"Cindy, what are you doing? You know we're not supposed to open that door!" Lindy scolded, her voice tinged with fear and frustration.

Ignoring her words, I reached for the handle, my curiosity overpowering any sense of caution. The warning sign on the door was covered with a note that read "DO NOT OPEN," but I brushed it aside, my mind filled with the excitement of exploration.

As the door swung open, a wave of darkness enveloped us, pulling us into its depths with irresistible force. Panic surged through me as we tumbled into the unknown.

**LINDY POV**

As Cindy moved to open the forbidden door, I felt a surge of panic rising within me. "Cindy, stop! We're not supposed to open that door!" I pleaded, my voice frantic with worry.

But Cindy ignored my pleas, her curiosity driving her forward. I watched in horror as she pushed open another door which is 666, the warning sign obscured by a note that said "DO NOT OPEN."

Before I could react, darkness consumed us again, swallowing us whole and plunging us into a terrifying abyss even more.
What is going to happen to us? Why doesn't Cindy listen to me?! Is it because she's elder than me?!

TO BE CONTINUED...

---

I hope this is a bit better than part 1 version. Let me know if you any of you want any further interesting spooky things or if you'd like me to insert a reason on why Cindy is doing this.

Thanks!
Enjoy!