ᴊɪɴ

"Okay! 1,2,3

"Okay! 1,2,3..."
"Cut!"
"Just tilt your head a little to the left and try not to close your eyes.."
Few more directions were thrown around as the bright light from the window intensified after the strobes did their job pretty well on the sidelines to remove any and all hints of the shot to escape.
"Right! Just like that!" The Moustache owner behind the camera grinned as if he'd succeeded in finding gold..
Tiresome

After few more shots and change of positions, Seokjin was done for the day

After few more shots and change of positions, Seokjin was done for the day. He smiled at the makeup artists who were outrightly ogling his face. Just a bit more and I'll hit my bed.

With the lingering thoughts of sleep still nurtured in the back of his mind, Seokjin made a beeline to his car.. His father's to be exact.

Kim Seokjin was the perfect protagonist of a typical kdrama (but 'in real life'). He was the next in line hier to one of Korea's richest Chaebol families, their business reaching heights every other day, the talk of his family on every news channel. But did he think this was just all merry and great as it looked from the front?
Absolutely not!

Jin used to hate himself for having second thoughts about being born in a luxury that maybe the 1% of the population could afford, but now he has nothing else to regret. He would prefer living out his life on the roadsides rather than sitting there smiling and learning things that never interest him. Selling something that didn't meet its own claims.. He cannot pretend for anyone's sake anymore.
So now he's here, here as in, being a part-time model/influencer or whatever the other crap people try to sell him as. He spends half the day trying his best to stay awake in those boring office guides and then pitch in to model out for his brand.. (the only thing that's keeping him going for now)

Seokjin ducked into the passenger seat sliding his bag into the backseat simultaneously retrieving his airpods from the front pocket, he completely ignored the side eyes thrown at him by the old man who had been his driver.. Well.. Ever since he remembers getting his own car.
The old man.. um.. Ryui, was someone Seokjin trusted with his everything.. Every little detail of his life was poured out clean in front of the kind looking older, but it all came crumbling down the day Jin found out that this man was just another puppet. His father's yet another spy who relayed and kept Jin's personal life out on a gold platter for his father to modify.
Disgusting.