ᴊᴏᴏɴ

☄

☄. *. . ⋆

Namjoon imagined this little date of theirs to turn out in many different ways.
He pictures Jin coming up to him all nervous and maybe a bit angry and shouting out that it's a no deal and they should probably put a stop to this madness before it gets elaborated into something that's not meant to be.
He himself had prepared a good enough mental speech about confronting Jin about how this could be a good opportunity for him.. for Joon.. for both of them.

But what he NEVER expected was the acceptance of his proposal

But what he NEVER expected was the acceptance of his proposal... His supposed deal about getting into this marriage solely based on profits.
He could've fooled himself a bit about how Jin didn't look like he was signing a contract. Instead, he looked genuinely happy declaring his acceptance, but Namjoon's heart did a flip imagining how Jin might've not been here if he himself didn't text Jin for God knows how many times that he'll help him get out of that hellhole.

At the end, Namjoon achieved his little goal, got his acceptance in the form of "Yes" and they both just stood there looking at each other like this was supposed to be any less awkward. I'd they didn't.

Maybe it was an impulse, or call it a habit. Joon walked across the table to pull out Jin's chair and gestured to him to have a seat. He then rounded to his side and took his place.
He waved his hand in the air to call the attendant who was kind of panicking in the corner after Jin's sudden declaration.

She took Jin's order and walked out- no.. ran out without glancing back at the.. (This was terrible as it is.. didn't have to make it any more awkward.)

He looked at Jin now, completely.. taking in the outfit and the messed up hair, Jin was wearing all these black tight jeans and turtleneck inside and a long overcoat which hung below his knees... He had this rose broach tucked to his coat cuff which completely made it stand out from the overall classy look. This brought a smile on his face as he stared at the rose broach.
Did Jin like these kinds of stuff?

"It is a gift. Jiminie won this for me when he was playing hoops in the fair.. I know it looks really awkward bu-" Jin looked flustered, the tip of his ears was a fresh shade of pink and seemed to be blending into an equally eloquent red.