I

(Future chapters probably won't be as long as this one, and a lot will have at least a little bit of smut)

Your lips met Nejire's as you finished inside her. You felt her tighten around your shaft before she came. You filled her womb with your seed as she shook beneath you. "Fuck that was good," you said "yeah... it was," Nejire yawned "you tired now?" you asked in a soft tone and she nodded slightly. You rolled off of her only to meet the lips of your other girlfriend, Fuyumi. Fuyumi's pussy was still leaking cum from when you fucked her a few minutes ago. You wrapped your arms around the two and Nejire rested her head on your chest while Fuyumi dug her face into your neck as she put her leg over yours. You rested your head against Fuyumi's as you let yourself drift to sleep.

The next morning, you woke up to Fuyumi getting dressed and Nejire already dressed and sat on the ved. They hadn't noticed you were awake, not until you grabbed Nejire by the hips and pulled her down. She yelped as you did this and you gently kissed her. You hadn't used your Seduction quirk on neither Fuyumi or Nejire, making the relationship all the better. Your arms wrapped around Nejire as you rested your head on her shoulder. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" Nejire giggled "yeah, I slept amazing. What about you two?" you replied "same here," Fuyumi said as she leant over and kissed your lips. You smacked her ass as she turned away and she sent you a playful glare. You got out of bed and you quickly got dressed. "Still can't believe you manage to convince me to date you," Fuyumi giggled as you were about to put your shirt on "same here," you replied and kissed her lips. "Hey, hey, we need to get to school," Nejire told you and you ended the kiss with Fuyumi.

When you and Nejire arrived at U.A you were holding hands. No one had been told that you and her were dating, no one except for Mirio and Tamaki.

"Hey you love birds!" Mirio exclaimed as he ran up behind you "hey Mirio," you replied with a smile. You and Mirio fist bumped and you looked at Tamaki. "How are you this fine morning?" Mirio asked "good," you replied. "Did you know its the sports festival for the first years today?" Nejire asked "no I didn't," you replied "you better be cheering for me," "of course man," Mirio said slapping your back. "I'll see you lot later," you said and quickly kissed Nejire before going off to class.

"Y/n!" you turned and saw Mineta charging at full speed "yeah?" you asked "I saw you kiss that hot chick. She single or somethin?" he asked "no, Nejire is my girlfriend. And if you make a comment about her body then not even All Might can protect you," you said and continued walking.

When you got to class, you waved at Todoroki. Who knew you were dating Fuyumi and Nejire. "Y/n, how's Fuyumi? I know you guys recently moved in together," he asked "she's doing good," you said and he nodded.

"Alright class, today is the Sports Festival," Aizawa said, still wrapped head to toe in bandages after the USJ, after entering and you zoned out as he explained everything. You already knew the details from Mirio. "Alright, everyone go get changed into their P.E uniforms and head out to the stadium," Aizawa ordered and everyone got up.

When you got to the stadium you looked around for Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki. And you spotted them together in the front row of the 3A box, Mirio and Nejire were cheering. "You can win this Y/n!" Mirio yelled and you chuckled "win or no kisses for a week! Got it?!" Nejire yelled, making you blush. "Do you know those two?" Izuku asked as he and Izumi walked up to you "yeah, Nejire is my girlfriend," you replied. You had grown up with Izuku and Izumi, and knew about One For All. You saw Izumi smirk while Izuku's eyes widened. "So, the kid constantly chasing me around finally got himself a girlfriend aye?" Izumi teased as she elbowed you in the gut, and you used Impact Recoil so she felt a jolt of pain in her arm.

Midnight eventually came out and you were called on stage to speak. "Would you like to say a few things to the audience?" she asked "I'm gonna win the sports festival with ease, and I'm gonna be the next Number One hero. So if you want to see how your next Number One does things, just watch what I do," you said looking straight at a camera "oh, and hello to my girlfriends," you added with a smile and a wink. You then walked off stage and looked at Nejire to see her blushing. You received a smack on the back of the head from Izumi and continued watching Midnight speak.