🌸 PART-3 🌸

Author pov.

Kiara was fully ready for tution. Her father was going to leave them for tution. On the way to tution the three of them were silent.
Kiara's father leave her and said

Dad : Study well I don't want to see less marks let us leave in peace in society.

Kiara : Ok dad *head down*

(Dad left)

Rishika : Don't worry Kiara your father will realise one day there mistake.

Kiara : Rishika why I am not princess of my dad? Why they hate me so much? Why why I need reason. *sobbing*

Rishika : Ok don't cry now my princess we have to go

Kiara's pov.

As I look at door my hand start shaking and my breath start getting heavy. Rishika hold my hand and we enter. As we enter all students start looking at us. There was a teacher she said

Teacher : Are you both Kiara and rishika

Rishika : Yeah aunty oh I mean mam

Teacher : Ok rishika please come. So students these are your new friends.
Be good with them.

Rishika : Where should we sit mam?

Teacher : You both can sit on second bench over there.

Rishika pov.

We both sit on bench and teacher start teaching. All time Kiara was silent I know she was hurt by her father. So i said

Rishika : Kiara are you ok?

Kiara : (silent)

Rishika : Kiara Kiara Kiara..

Kiara : Huh... Oh sorry i didn't heard

Rishika : Are you ok?

Kiara : Yeah I am

Kiara pov.

I start to listen to teacher she was teaching maths and i notice that i was getting what she is saying. She was teaching so well and concept was getting easy for me. After one hour she left. And it was break for 15 min. One student come to us.

Student 1 : Hi! My name is roshni nice to meet you *she forward her hand*

Rishika shake her hand with her

Roshni : So how you feel are you settle in class

Rishika : Yeah teacher was teaching so well we understand the concept.

Author pov.

(Hey guys how you forget our hero of story so let's make entry of him with claps hehe if you want😅😅)

Suddenly one boy came to them and greet himself.

Boy : Hi! My name is durvesh *he extend his hand towards Kiara but rishika hold his hand*

Rishika : Hi!

Rishika pov.

I hold that boy hand coz I know about kiara's androphobia.
(Author again enter in story so those who don't know about androphobia it is phobia about boys)

Durvesh : Nice to meet you!

Kiara : Yea-h yeah

Author pov.

They were talking and suddenly sir enter the class making all of them sit on there benches. Sir started teaching.

Durvesh pov.

When that two girls enter I saw one was confident and other was just holding her friends hand silently like a baby and i found it cute. When I try to shake hand with her. Her friend interrupt. I will definitely be her friend. I thought. I start focusing on class.

*𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽*

Author pov.

As class ends all student exits. Rishika and Kiara was waiting for there parents as there house is far and they can't go alone. Suddenly durvesh came and said.

Durvesh : How your both first day?

Rishika : It was good but didn't you look so interested in our matter.

Durvesh : No I didn't mean it .

Rishika : So what you mean?

Durvesh : Umm can i be your friend *while looking towards Kiara*

Rishika : Hey you excuse you don't want to be my friend?

Durvesh : No no both friend I want to be.

Rishika : Ok!

Durvesh : She can't talk? *looking towards kiara*

Kiara : Hey excuse me i know how to talk and yeah friends *extended hand*

Durvesh smile and shake hand.

Kiara's pov.

He left I never be comfortable with any boy rather than our bestie yash this quickly there is something in this boy. I saw my mom coming towards me.

Mom : How was your day?

Rishika : Good aunty

Kiara : Yeah mom it was good I also understand the concept

Mom : I was telling you! Now let's go home ok

Kiara : Ok mom!

____________________________________

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀.

𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲

Word count - 721

......... Lots of love🌸🌸🌸🌸