~care day~

Karl and sapnap were at home. Sapnap had his head resting on Karl's thigh/lap and was scrolling through twitter while Karl played with saps hair.

Quackity walked in. He seemed exhausted. Sapnap sat and opened his arms for quackity.

The duck hybrid went and layed in his fiance's arms, resting his head on the tallers chest.

The brown haired male went and got a blanket for Alex and layed down with them. Sapnap kissed the top of quackitys head lovingly as Karl held quackitys hand

"Big day at work Duckie darling?" Sapnap asked lovingly. The shorter just nodded and got closer. Sapnap wrapped his arms around the small duck and pressed a kiss on his forehead

"Poor little Duckie. All worn out from work" Karl sighed. "how about. The rest of today and all of Tomorrow we have a care day?" He suggested. The ducklings tail wiggled as he nodded.

The taller ravenette smiled "then it's settled. So how about we get changed into more comfortable clothing hm?" He asked as he played with the shorters hair

"Yes please..." The shorter mumbled, not letting go of the taller. Sapnap giggled and picked quackity up. Quackity instantly wrapped his legs and arms around sapnap.

The tallest of the three fiance's walked to the room, having sapnap follow. Quackity was already falling asleep in his lover's arms. He adores the attention they gave him.

Sapnap and Karl were loving how clingy Quackity was. It wasn't normal for him to be this clingy. It was adorable. Sapnap placed another kiss on Quackity's head and the boys'wings puffed up.

Karl chuckled. It was adorable seeing these two act this way with eachother. Normally it was Karl carrying sapnap while quackity pampered sapnap with kisses.but tonight was just to adorable. Karl quickly took a photo and put his phone away.

"Sappy... Can we cuddle...and Karl.." the small ravenette muttered out. The two could tell how exhausted he was

"Of course we can sweetheart" sapnap said as they walked into the room.

Sapnap laid quackity down and went and got some comfortable clothes for them

Karl dressed quackity as sapnap set up a little nest of pillows. Of course, quackity came and re adjusted it, putting more pillows blankets and things that belonged to each of the boys in there.

Quackity curled up in the nest and the two taller males got in and cuddled with him.

Quackity snuggled into sapnap's chest and Karl hugged the duckling from behind.

Quackity let out little quacks as sapnap played with his wings.

The taller ravenette wrapped his little demon tail around Quackity and Karl put his face in Quackitys hair.

'he looks so cute in my hoodie...' Karl thought as quackity pulled down the sleeves

'and sapnap just in a white t-shirt' he thought again as sapnap pulled quackity closer and hugged him tightly

                                     -

Sorry if it's short. I'll be doing a second part for this just probably not right away. This series will probably be discontinued after I finish my book "a blossomed love". Also all my books will have different ship dynamics and features but the main ship will be karllnapity. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story goodbye lovelies!<33