@ EllaBrennanOfficial Posted a new photo!

Like a kid in a sweet shop🤪

Liked by: LanaCarter 1, BellaBooWilliams, 23,000 Others...

............................................................................................................................

Username: 💅💅💅.

LanaCarter1: UGH Where's the credit for my amazing photography skills?!?!?

➥ EllaBrennanOfficial: Oops sorry😭Ily tho❤️

➥ LanaCarter1: KIDDING😅😭 Ily tooooo💕💕💕

Username: ✨SwEeT sHoP✨

➥ EllaBrennanOfficial: Oh sorry... *cough*... ✨CaNdY sToRe✨

BellaBooWilliams: 🔥🔥🔥

➥ EllaBrennanOfficial: 😘

Username: So Vintage!😋

Username: NEW MUSIC?!?!?!?!?

➥EllaBrennanOfficial : 👀🤷‍♀️

Matt was scrolling on Instagram when he came across the most gorgeous girl he'd seen in his life. He quickly clicked on her account EllaBrennanOfficial. He he put Ella Brennan in to google to see if she would come up and sure enough she did.

Matt processed to spent the next half an hour Instagram stalking the girl when he did something absolutely mortifying

"NOOOO! SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Matt shouted at his phone mentality face palming himself.

Nick and Chris came running in as soon as they heard their brother scream thinking something was really wrong.

"What?! What happened Matt?!?!" They both shout in unison.

"I WAS STALKING THIS GIRL ON INSTAGRAM AND I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED A POST FROM 5 YEARS AGO!" Matt replied horrified at what he had done.

For a moment there was silence only to be broken seconds later by Chris laughing hysterically with Nick joining in after him.

"Guys stop laughing this is serious! She's gonna think I'm a weirdo!"

"Well you kinda are if you were looking at her posts from 5 fucking years ago." Nick said struggling to keep his laughter at bay long enough to say a coherent sentence.

"Alright... Out! Both of you!" Matt said and got up of his bed to push is brothers out of his bedroom.

So that was the first 2 chapters trust me the one's coming will be MUCH longer. Please let me know if you like it:)

❤️