Chap 1: Best friend and Rommate

"Okay but don't exclaim in front of my ear" You muttered "Sorry!" "Yea can you let go now? i wanna put my stuff" He nodded as he let go of you and you took a deep breath trying not to stress after meeting your roommate
You just grabbed your stuff and put it into your side of the bed even if the room was already messy."How did he even.." You trailed off before sighing as you looked at the Raven haired straw hatted man behind you looking very much goofy "Oi, Luffy right?" You asked as he looked at you and nodded "Yea it's Luffy!" He exclaimed childishly you kind of find it cute "Can you not make a mess from now on?" You asked "Hmmmmmm I'll try!'' The straw hat boy answered "Well thanks."  You gave him a small smile he was so adorable even if he was an adult "Oh I forgot about something'' Luffy said " Yes?" "I think  we have class." Luffy replied god dammit thats right...

"Luffy..." "Hm?" "WHY DIDNT YOU FRICKING REMIND ME?!" You exclaimed slapping the raven haired man from behind causing him to fall "AHHHH SORRRRRYYYY" He exclaimed falling to his flat face while you just scoffed loudly your smile turning to a frown "Let's go now!" You  said grabbjng his arm managing to drag him. As Luffy was just literally being dragged "Calm dowwwwnnn-" Luffy exclaimed while you ran through the halls to get to class and you grabbed your papers "Alright so we go to math class first got it,We're close!!" You exclaimed as you ran faster getting to class in time when the bell rang DIIINGGG DIIINGGG "We made it in time whew!!" You muttered-Shouted in relief "Come on-" You looked back to Luffy who was practically like a dead corpse like he hasn't eaten for days "Oh sorry-" You said getting to a seat "I- Thought i was dead..." Luffy muttered "God sorry Luffy do you want anything for you to forgive me?" You said "I WANT MEAT!!" He shouted loudly "'Oi Shut up kid.."' Mr.Kuzan spoke up when Luffy shouted so...Loudly you practically feel your eardrums wanting to jump off a cliff "Alright Alright.." You whispered "YA-"' You covered his mouth so he wont make anymore 'Commotion'

After class ended you felt a tap behind you as you let out a hum and see who was behind you "Law?!" You exclaimed excitedly A/N: btw he's also 19 im this fanfic :D Istg get outta here Lawlu shippers...

"Hello (Y/n)-Ya." "I never thought i'd see you again!" You spoke out "Oh!! Torao!!" Luffy exclaimed and Law looked quite...Disturbed you could say "Oh you know Law?" You asked Luffy and he nodded excitedly "Sadly.." Law muttered sadly "How did you 2 meet?!" You questioned "Maybe Later, Let's get out of class first." Law said ''Oh right we have lunch break for an hour." you muttered calmly "I forgot about that." "HOW DID YOU FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN SCHOOL?!" Luffy exclaimed in front of you "ask that to yourself Luffy." you said calmly annoyed. Once at the cafeteria you found a seat to sit at the duo followed "Soooo tellll meeeeeee" Luffy childishly exclaimed "Maybe next time Luffy" You joked

"Awwwww" he childishly muttered "Well times up well see you 2 next time" Law spoke as the bell rang and you separate unexpectedly your schedule today is the same as Luffy so you go ahead with him "I'm still hungry..." Luffy cried out "Maybe later Luffy..." You chuckled