Wolf in sheep's clothing.

(Art by me! And yes it's beast infected giggles.)

The gang all unanimously gasped at the horrid action that infected had committed. the heavily injured kid at the far end of a corner, bleeding, seemingly passed out as its body heaved for air. Infected slowly turned around, Blood on his hands and his face, and he looked terrified. Terrified of what he has done.

"I-infected..?" Lampert stepped forward a bit, so lost and shocked for words, feeling tears well up in his scribbled eyes.

"Wh4t...n0n0n0 n0 n-n0-" infected suddenly backed off, just as shocked as the rest of them "g-g3t 4w4y fr0m m3!"

"But-"

"1 s@1d G3T 4W4Y!" Infected yelled before let out a blood curdling scream, clutching his head and going on his knees, and all the group could do was exclaim and look away, all of them having their emotions let loose in this context.

All except lampert, the only person who hadn't backed away, the only person who stared at infected, feeling his eyes go blurry and his chest tighten. He couldn't do anything now. He could only watch.

Watch as his best friend, the only friend, contorted and transformed into a hideous beast. The beast everyone sought out to get. And there it was, angrily shaking its body and huffing at lamperts face, baring it's snarling fangs in blind, animalistic rage. Bright blood ran down his furry face and dripped onto the edge of lamperts nightshade. Mixing with his saliva, lampert would usually flinch or scream due to the copius amounts of germs on him, but he was just. Shocked. Too shocked to even utter a word, to even think straight.

How could he do this?

How could he hide this from me?

Why?

Why did this happen?

Why did this have to happen to kasper?

It should've been me.

It should've been anyone else BUT him.

Anyone BUT him...

Split dragged the pissed off gradient to where the group left off, apologizing at the same time as the gradient pulled off of her as they reached their destination, gasping and its eyes widening at the sight of infected towering over a frozen, emotionless lampert.

"Infected..?"

Infected diverted his attention from lampert to unpleasant, growling, split just covered her mouth at the sight as she saw the gradient slowly approach infected, feeling uneasy and afraid, but he's dearth with this. He's always dealt with this..

-

.

Unpleasant gradient knocked on the door, holding a tray of homemade lasagna and a present for infected, for it was his 12th birthday!

But no one answered.

Huh.

Strange, they'd always answer within the first  three knocks.

So unpleasant knocked again.

No answer, yet again.

Unpleasant hunched over as he saw the door creak slightly inwards.

They NEVER leave the door open...

He'd have enough and decided to enter the property, setting his commodities on a nearby table before going back o shut the door, walking through the empty hallway.