"I love you Ma!!! I'm going now byeeeee!"

"Love you too Beom! Don't forget to say hi to Mina for me!"  

"I will Ma!"

Beomgyu head off to school with a smile on his face excited for the day ahead. 

As he was walking doing little jumps on the pavement, his mind was racing with new romantic lines to greet his girlfriend a good morning. Unfortunately, this caused him to be distracted and was unaware of his surroundings when he bumped into what he thought was a solid brick wall. 

BUMP!

"Ouchie, Ouchie." He muttered looking up.

Instead of a brick wall in place was a boy who was absurdly breathtaking. He had big eyes that seemed to looked at Beomgyu with disgust, plump lips that never seemed to curve into anything except a straight line, a body with the build of a Greek god. 

This majestic boy even made the astounded Beomgyu question his sexuality at that moment itself. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and I'm really so-"

He was cut off by the mysterious boy walking away abruptly but Beomgyu still managed to catch him mutter,

"Tch, what an annoying jerk."

The latter was of course hurt and wanted to make up for his mistake but he couldn't be fazed as he had a goal in mind! That was to create a decent enough greeting for his girlfriend whom made his day shine brighter than ever whenever she was around. 

Not long after the small incident he reached his school, and was immediately greeted by his peers.

"Hai Beomgyu! Looking good as ever!"

"BEOMGYU!!! You look extremely good can I finally have your number?"

"Can you be my boyfriend for life???"

"Be my best friend and I will pay you!"

"How was holidays man?"

He smiled and greeted everyone with a big smile on his face and of course rejected the people who wanted to be his politely, because he was taken.

He walked through the school hallways smiling and waving at students every single one of them waving back. 

The boy's keen eyes noticing one who didn't.

He looked closer and gasped in realization, it was the boy from earlier!

His feet started moving on its own making its way to the attractive boy near the lockers reading a thick looking book. 

"HII! I'm Beomgyu, you can call me Beom or Gyu or anything you want! I really want to say sorry for just now. Please don't run away... I wanna be friends with you!" He looked at the boy with a warm smile. 

"Taehyun." The boy simply replied and continued reading his darn book. 

Beomgyu frowned as this was the first time someone wasn't interested on becoming his friend. 

"Soo do you want to me friends??" 

Taehyun looked up from his book and blinked. 

WHY DID HE BLINK, WAS IT A YES OR A NO Beomgyu was bewildered. 

After what seemed like a millenia...

"Ok."

Beomgyu felt his jaw drop when Taehyun went back to reading his book. He backed off, one step, two steps-

"BEOMGYU YA!" A girl's voice sounded in a distance. The boy's cute expression immediately changed to a smiley one. 

"MINA YA!" It was his beautiful girlfriend!

They both hugged and smiled at each other. Mina went overseas for the holidays therefore not being able to see him for an extremely long time. 

The sweet couple held hands and walked to their first class together whilst chatting joyfully about their break.

Students around them stared and whispered to themselves, they were jealous. Mina being as popular as Beomgyu many envied their relationship wanting to be with either one of them. Some boys were jealous of Beomgyu and some girls were jealous of Mina.

 But one boy stood out from the rest.

He wasn't jealous of Beomgyu he was desirous for Beomgyu.