A Modern Sonnet Planner 🌤️🌟

★ ☀︎

In this modern setting, Nico and Will find themselves as roommates in a cozy apartment. They're both studying at a local university, pursuing their dreams. Nico, with his love for art, is studying Fine Arts, while Will is dedicated to becoming a skilled doctor.

Their journey starts with a chance encounter at a local coffee shop. Nico, with his sketchbook in hand, is captivated by the way Will's eyes light up when he talks about medicine. They strike up a conversation, and a friendship blossoms.

As the days go by, they spend countless hours together, sharing stories, dreams, and even their favorite music. Nico discovers Will's passion for playing the guitar, and they often have impromptu jam sessions in their living room, filling the space with melodies and laughter.

But as time passes, Nico begins to realize that his feelings for Will are more than just friendship. He finds himself stealing glances at Will when he thinks no one is watching, and his heart skips a beat whenever their hands accidentally brush.

One evening, during a campfire gathering with their friends from the university, Nico musters up the courage to confess his feelings to Will. The crackling of the fire and the soft strumming of the guitar create a perfect backdrop for this vulnerable moment.

With a nervous smile, Nico takes a deep breath and tells Will how much he means to him. To his surprise, Will's eyes light up, and he admits that he's been feeling the same way. In that magical moment, they lean in and share their first kiss, their hearts filled with joy and the promise of a beautiful love story.

From that day forward, Nico and Will's love only grows stronger. They support each other through the ups and downs of university life, always finding solace in each other's arms. Nico continues to create breathtaking art, and Will becomes a renowned doctor, saving lives with his compassion and skill.

Their apartment is filled with plushies, a testament to Nico's love for collecting them. Each one holds a special memory, a symbol of the love and happiness they've found together.