PROLOGUE

Amaris' Point Of View
Ganito nalang palagi, faking a smile, faking a personality, faking everything, it never stops at all and I'm growing tired of it. Tired. The one word that's been bugging my mind ever since nag simula ang grade 9 ko, natapos ang mahigit dalawang taong naka kulong lamang sa bahay at palaging inaatupag ay aral, cellphone, household chores, sleep, eat, and repeat. It's always like that pero......

That time came in 9th grade, when I felt my whole world crash........ Everything came tumbling down after that ONE open forum that changed my perspective of my classmates, the day when everything I could think of is to DIE, I couldn't think straight to the point I had to go to therapy to bring my confidence back... But the question is.... Did it work?

The answer is no. It never did, the wounds heal quite slower than a regular wound physically, but this one stained and brought a big hole inside me mentally, and emotionally. It hurts, it hurts really bad thinking all those months you were with them are down the drain after that ONE FAITHFUL DAY,

But I continued, I continued to go forth and reach my dreams until I reached my 10th grade which went smoothly, but mental breakdowns here and there due to the pressure of being a 'ROLE MODEL' to your juniors. Guess I'll have to put on that mask back on after a while of not wearing it.

A BROKEN ROSE HAS OFFICIALLY SIGNED IN