draupadi 's exile

After finding no response from sikhandani . Draupadi decided to sneak in the room from the balcony. She knew it was risky but she need to do this for her sister.
Then draupadi enter the room through balcony what she saw was blood freezing sikhandani was about to pinned herself with the sword.

draupadi stopped her and said
"Didi what are you doing"

Then shikhandi Said "I don't want to live anymore I don't have any value here and now my post is also given to dhrishtadyumna without even informing me "

Then draupadi wiped her tear and said"didi nobody will snatch your position come with me"

Then Draupadi and shikhandi entered the court.
Draupadi Said"pitashri you can't give the post to dhrishtadyumna to them at its belong to the didi skhandani.

Everyone was shocked this is the first time someone disobey the king order

Then drupad got angry and said
"You foolish women I gave you shelter and position of a princess but you dare to disobey my order"

Draupadi said "but this is wrong"

Then drupad got more angry and said "I the king of panchal exile you from the country"

Everyone was shocked draupadi as well draupadi had tears in her eyes but she wiped them and said
" Okay I accept your order and thank you for the hospitality you provide to me "

Suddenly Shikhandi hugged and stared crying and said
"Because of me now you have to suffer a lot "
Draupadi released the hug and said"no didi you need to stay strong "

Suddenly Malini said "Rajkumari I will also come with you"

firsty draupadi protested and then accepted.

After walking out from kingdom. Draupadi watch the big door of the kingdom started closing and finally closed .

That's all for today don't forget to vote and comment
Stay tuned for next update
......... Thank you........