Chapter 1

I have always been a stray among the streets of the surface. No human even wants a hellhound like me. Im just a baby! i dont do much damage! I kept roaming until i felt like i was being followed. I instantly turned around, only to find a black tar like skeleton looking octopus.

"who are you?" I growled. There's no way in hell imma get dognapped by a octopus.

"you'll learn shortly, mutt" the octopus skeleton replied.

MUTT!? This damn skeleton looking octopus called me a mutt!

"i sense that you're alone, am i correct?" he asked.

"....yeah" i sighed.

"How would you like to live with me? i can give you a life you never had!" he claimed.

I paused to think about it "promise?

"promise" he replied with a grin.

"then, i accept the offer but do you even have the requirements to care for a hellhound like me?" I asked.

"indeed" he said.

"what even is your name?" i asked.

"Nightmare. that's all you're getting" he growled, roughly.

"Im Chaos" i said.

"didnt ask" he glared.

I can already tell that im not gonna like this very much. Nightmare seems to be a jerk...a huge one. He then begins to walk off and i followed him. we soon came upon an old looking castle. He picked me up and carried me inside.

"Boys! throne room in five!" Nightmare shouted before walking again. Once we arrived at the room, more skeletons was waiting.

"oooo~ Boss brought a new toy!" a skeleton chimed, spinning a knife in his hand.

"who's the pup, Boss?" a black and white clothed skeleton asked.

"that will be told in a few. in the meanwhile, get the things ready for our new....pet" he demanded.

New pet? does that mean im taken in by them?

A skeleton with a large hole in his skull came up "you...need...food" he said, rather slowly.

"then feed him, Horror" Nightmare groaned.

Horror picked me up and carried me into the kitchen and placed me onto the countertop.

"what...you...eat?" Horror asked.

"meat" I replied.

"....ight" he said as he fixed my food in what was supposed to be a food bowl.

"...here" he said as he handed me by food.

I began eating the food  as a skeleton with his skull covered his hood came up to me.

"so, you're the " new pet" Boss has been speaking of, huh?" he asked.

"uhm...i guess?" I asked, unsure.

"Im Dust" he grinned, creepily.

I was a bit nervous around Dust. He seemed like he would and will wither kill me or torture me one. I was suddenly picked up by a tentacle and I knew who this was already.

"you're getting a bath. you're filthy" Nightmare growled.

"....bath?" i asked.

"you must be stupid if you dont know what a bath is" Nightmare glared.

"not my fault i never had an owner" I snarled.

I was then thrown into the wall.

"do NOT snarl at me! Do i make myself clear, you worthless mutt!?" Nightmare shouted.

I slowly gotten back up with a slight whimper before looking at him.

Nightmare stared at me for me. He carefully picked me up and started to heal me.

"i shouldn't have done that" he said, softly.

This shocked me, usually, hes a jerk but now? he's being gentle to me. Maybe he realized I'm still fragile. Hellhound pups are fragile and weak.

"but you are still getting a bath, Chaos" he sighed softly.

He carried me to the bathroom and set me into the bath tub. I stare up at him, not approving this at all. Nightmare stared at me then chuckled and turned on the water and i almost broke my neck trying to get away but Nightmare held me firmly with a tentacle.

"easy boy. it wont harm you. ill just have it just above your paws. okay?" he asked.

I slowly nodded and lets him give me a bath. After this bath was finally over, i immediately jumped out and shook, getting water everywhere, on him, on the walls and on the floor.

"really? you just had to do that?" Nightmare, glared at me.

"dont like water. Hellhound's isnt fond to...water" i replied, not happy at all.

"dont care" he growled, dropping a towel on me.

"that's not very nice-" i said as he just...walked off.

yeah, this is gonna be hard to fit in and i know it.