Guide 2: Different Sillies!

In this Chapter I'll be explaining all the different typs of Sillies! I hope you enjoy it :D

The Different Types of Sillies:

Typ 1: The Hidden/Shy Silly

This person either is unaware of their Sillyness or they are extremely shy and so are unable to share it due to the lack of social interactions. With such kinds it is better to hold small conversations that do not request a lot of adrenaline. Befriending such is a wonderfull idea! They might seem boring and simple, but in truth they are just shy, they will open up to you once they feel safe enough. And once that happenes you can be as silly as you want with them!

Typ 2: Akward Silly

Such Typ of Silly is more akward, but definetely not bad as a person themself! For others they come of as a bit of crazy or mentally unstable. In reality all such ones need is some comfort and help to get out of the dark and being with such might at first be a bit of a bad influence, but helping people of such kind is a good deed! Once they get out of their hole they will be shameless Sillies! >:D

Typ 3: Shameless Sillies

These Sillies are the typ of people to blast loud music while jumping home no matter if strangers are seeing them or not. But hey, you only live once afterall! Shameless Sillies are more extraverted and present themself openly. They swim of confidence and self-love! The perfect friend you could make :)

Typ 4: Silly Sillies

The fourth and last typ of Sillies are the Silly Sillies. They normally are the ones who watch Animes or read Mangas. Their vocabulary is based only off the words silly, lmao, babygurl and/or Same. These ones also spend most of the time on Pinterest, Character.Ai or/and Wattpad. Such Typ is handelable as long as they are not a Bungo Stray dogs or Sanrio fan, if they should be one: Run.

How to know which kind of Silly you are:

Shy Silly:

- Wishes to convert, but is scared to do so. 

- Is quiet sensetive, but not weak.

- Wants people around them, but only the ones they truly trust.

Akward Silly:

- barely is able to hide laughs or smiles.

- Has either really good jokes or horrible ones. There is no in between.

- Spends some time on Pinterest, if they aren't busy at the moment.

- Has a hobby which gives off  sporty or boyish Vibes (Football, Skateboarding, Boxing, etc.)

- Loves their friends! <3

Shameless Silly:

- Wears whatever they want without bothering about other people's options.

- States their opinion on the topics and also reasons it.

- Would beat up a person if they insult someone because of something they can't change.

- Are either academic really good or horrible.

- Enjoy having small hang out in the city where they just walk around with their friends.

Silly Sillies:

- Have experienced traumatic events.

-Are afraid of losing people they love

- Try finding comfort in Series/Books

-Feel ebarrassed when talking too much, but don't regret it. (they might continue speaking)

-Possess the most weird yet adorable laugh ever

- They love searching up their favourite animal, but write silly to it.

♡Author Note♡

Hello guys! How are you all doing? 

Again as another remainder: Do not take this book seriously. I just write chapters for fun and in believe the chapters might bring someone a smile or a good laugh. Any Harsh words (if they should be mentioned) are not directed to anyone! I do not want to offend anyone by anything I write. Please make sure to get enough rest, drink a ton and also eat healthy :)