Entrapdak ,ϟ﹒

This happens during the time of the portal ep , but no portal exists if that uh makes sense :3

Fluff ♡

,ϟ﹒♡﹒🧪,﹔

" Hordak ?? Oh there you are , well I need something to discuss with you after our last test went , well - "
" Had a .... Hiccup ? As most say . "

" Yes it did , then what would be discussed at all . I'm working Entrapta . "
" Well , as you know the last bot had somewhat exploded but I went over it and looked through all its settings and found this , a chip of crystal ! It clogged the programming and made it overheat before it reached its main goal ! "

The two sat there and carried on discussing meanwhile Imp had different plans , as Entrapta visited so often to the point he didn't mind her visiting when he had no armour on or was trying to achieve of clone of himself . Giggling to themself ? himself ? Idk what gender imp is man
, swooped over structures and metal , nearly knocked cables out which led to Hordak annoyingly ragging himself about to hold the area together , Entrapta watched as this all happened and saw how close Hordaks arm was to snapping off his organic body , so she grabbed a tool quickly and stretched her hair to help hold it while the other ponytail was tending to his arm and Hordak hissed the entire time .

" Hordak ! You need to be more careful- "

" Hordak ! Hordak ! Hordak ! "
Imp was flying by Entraptas shoulder repeating his name which led to him hissing again and Entrapta turning a bit more red , but brushed it off and carried on working on his arm as it still has its breaks around it just before the entire power cut out and Entrapta couldn't see and her machine wasn't going to work in power outage , so Emily went off searching for Scorpia or Catra while sitting beside Hordak holding his arm with her hair to make sure no more damage goes on it .

" Entrapta ? "
" Yeah Hordak ? "
" My arm- it- "
The room turned silent , there was nothing but a imp making his usual noises while she could hear Emily and Scorpia headed to her so Entrapta held Hordak on top her and the purple girl saw Scorpia carrying a few shredded wires which , normally , are attached to the power route itself so obviously she sat there with Hordak on her while she fixed the wires and as she did she watched Scorpia scurry off to replace them again .

Hugging Hordak tightly as all the lights powered on as she continued to fix Hordaks arm before replacing his armor trying not to wake him , even if he passed out to be honest .
And as the princess finished Imp crawled up tugging along a blanket , Entrapta let out a soft smile and took it from Imp and covered herself , Hordak and the devil child with it .
Soon enough she fell asleep herself and Scorpia eventually came back and sat there infront of them all ... weirdly I don't know whyd anyone do that .

,ϟ﹒♡﹒🧪,﹔

HIHI ...
Can I get some opinions on this , lmk if plot was too paced or less paced , writing tips etc etc ! Also an idea for next oneshot ? Fluff , romance or yeah ! ( no nsfw ) and what the plot base ?

Word Count ; 540 !