Glimbow ⟡﹕♡﹒✨

Fluff , but kissing

⟡﹕♡﹒✨ GLIMMER P O V ;

Gliding round the kitchen wearing Castaspellas collection of everything she makes me , the socks covered in purple and pink sparkles , the jumper and pants with matching patterns , watching as Wrong Hordak finish making the same food , the " Dehydrated Protein Slaw " I once made in Maras ship , it was so easy and seeing as everyone loved it and , aswell helped all the staff have a rest ... I decided to do it !
So I continued to glide around before an explosion went off in the kitchen and Wrong Hordak was covered in flour or powder .

" What just happened . "
" It exploded ! "
a giggle escaped from Glimmer before helping Wrong Hordak work the oven , and put the food in for a few minutes , and after she did the two left the kitchen and headed to the dining room , which they all had cleaned out and put the table aside and put down mattresses , lights , sofas and pillows so they could have the perfect sleepover with every Rebellion member . Including weirdly everyone of Entrapta ... Imp , Emily , Hordak and uh a cat no one knew she had .

But either way , everyone was happy and enjoyed this current state , no panic no war no chaos no ... trauma ! Everyone was each in a corner of their own , as if they were a family of each , Bow was with Adora , Swift Wind , Catra and his Dads , Entrapta was grouped with everyone from Dryl and Scorpia and Perfuma , Frosta aswell .
As everyone watched me and wrong Hordak enter with spare snacks and carrying a platter of cake they all grouped up and waved .

Aswell everyone decided to bring their own platters , and what they want , but themed , we gave Scorpia drinks , and Entrapta sweet snacks as everything else was taken care of .
Scorpia brang wine and fizzy beverages for Entrapta specifically but everyone aswell and Entrapta brang basically anything sweet but ... mini version , oh well it is * HER * platter .

T I M E SKIP

     🏹BOW P O V .

" Well , this was the best sleepover I've had in while , Bow . "
" I know , it was so fun and it feels good to get together with everyone after defeating prime . It's like a celebration . "

" silent nod "
" I love you , Glimmer . "

I pulled her body off me and her head detached from my lap and she stared at me , tired but still lovingly as she hugged me and let out a small chuckle and in response I hugged her back and kissed her cheek , leading to her lips . Carrying on I wrapped round her waist and she had one hand at the back of my neck .
It didn't take long for us to stop and realise that we did have about 10 people sleeping in the same room as us . So me and her lay down and headed to sleep , cuddling one another .

⟡﹕♡﹒✨🏹

Once again , tips please !! :3

Word count ; 484 !