01

Joe's POV

I was walking through school when a short red head spilled her coffee on me.
"What the fuck man?" I yelled out in frustration. "I'm so sorry, it was an accident" she stammered out "that's not gonna clean my jacket" I said frustrated "I'll pay for your dry cleaning" I sighed trying to calm myself down "it's whatever" I said as I walked past her. I put my stuff in my locker before heading to home room.

I sat next to my friend Sam. She was fiddling with a pencil like she always does "hey Sam"  she turned to me with a smile "hey Joe" she said with a bright smile on her face. It's too early to be happy.

The same red head I had met earlier sat in front of me as the teacher started taking attendance. I kicked her chair just to bug her. I don't know why really. She ignored it a few times before she finally broke. She turned around to talk to me. "It's you" she said "It is me" I said with a smirk. "Stop fucking disturbing me" she whisper yelled so the teacher wouldn't hear her.

"Why, am I annoying you?" I asked making her more frustrated. "Yes, yes you are" she let out a sigh as she turned in her seat. Sam nudged me making me turn to her "she's new, don't make it hard for her" Sam whispered.

Sam's really nice but I'm not. I find pleasure in other people's suffering. "I'm just welcoming her" I said innocently causing Sam to roll her eyes.

The bell rang and we all started getting out of the classroom. Sam and I talked before splitting paths at the door.

I had four classes before lunch. English, Calc, Physics and music. I dozed off in all my classes and before I knew it, it was lunch finally.

I went to sit at my usual table with my friends Jake,Sam and Hannah. We were very popular in our school mostly because we are the richest kids here.

I sat next to Jake opposite Hannah and Sam. "The new girl is kinda hot" Sam said as she ate her gummy bears. "Yeah I know right" Hannah agreed "what do you think Joe?" They all turned to me for an answer. "I think she's mid" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever, there's a part tonight are we going or what?" Hannah asked as she clapped her hands excitedly. "It's the first day of school" Sam whined "it will be fun" Hannah tried to convince us

"Fine, I'm in" I said as my eyes wondered around the cafeteria, my eyes locked with a figure. The red head, ughh she's so fucking annoying and I just fucking met her!

She looked at me and I looked away feeling embarrassed for being caught looking. "Joe, did you hear me?" Jake asked. I turned my focus to them and tried to listen to the conversation but I just kept zoning out.

Lunch was over and I was walking towards my science class. None of my friends take science so I had to walk alone. I entered the lab and sat at the table in the far back. Everyone sat as they waited for the teacher.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing the red head from earlier. There were no empty seats so she started walking towards the empty one next to me.

"Nope" I said as I put my foot on the empty chair. "What do you mean nope" she said in disbelief "I mean you're not sitting here" she frowned "You don't own the fucking seat" she said clenching her jaw. I pissed her off.

The teacher walked in and saw the situation "Joe let the girl sit" Mr Jones said as he started the lesson. The red head took the seat but not before shooting me a glare.

"The person you're sitting with now will be your partner for the rest of the year" Mr Jones announced. The class erupted in a long line of groans, yays and yeses. "Damn now I'm stuck with Ginger" I said under my breathe.

"My name is Emilia and you're aren't so great either " she said as she pushed her seat further from me causing me to do the same.

The rest of the day flew by and I was really tired. When I arrived home I went straight to my room and took a nap. The party was in like 6 hours since it was 3 right now so I have time.