TRIGGER WARNING: SHE HAS A FLASHBACK OF HER SEXUAL ASSULT BUT ITS NOT DISCRIPTIVE

Rose POV:

I stiffly stretched out as I saw light shining threw the small den entrance.

My pup was still fast asleep, curling into my chest. I yawned before getting up and gently covering her up. Walking as quietly as I could out of the den noticing it was way past sun high.

He said to meet him around noon so that should be here soon if I can remember human time correctly. It's been so long, reading time by the sun and moon the last time I read a human clock was when I was ....during.....

I had watched the hands tick by. I think it was four hours. The little hand hitting the numbers which felt like forever. My whole body ached and was on fire, knees bruising from the rough concrete of the small shed-like building I was pushed into and kept for 6 nights and 5 days.

I shook my head hard as I stood outside the den those memories rushing back hurting my head and body remembering the pain. As tears filled my eyes and my breathing became uneven, my ears started to hear a piercing noise.

I fell to the ground body quivering in memorable pain and fright. His scent was still burned in my head, so old and rust-smelling. I started gaging from hyperventilating and his smell hitting my nose like bricks.

It felt like forever, my vision a blurry black void until a new smell hit my nose. It was Damian, had it been that long of a panic attack? Had Emily woken up at all?

Third POV:

All the thoughts stopped, her breathing evening out as dark black fur engulfed her, submerging her in the scent of her mate, her other half.

Tears streamed down her face as she sniffled and locked eyes with the alpha. "I'm so sorry you had to...witness....that," she spoke in his mind quickly realizing she had her mind open to him.

He looked down at her lovingly before speaking. "Oh my precious mate..." is all he spoke before practically tackling her to the ground. That's when she realized.....

She projected those memories into his mind. Her heart squeezed in her chest, the thought of her mate now knowing just how dirty she was. Sure she was already dirty, a rouge, a pup not belonging to her destined mate.

She pushed him away with what strength she had,putting up her walls again, in her mind and how she controlled her emotions.

Quickly she turned around facing away from Damain, not able to look at him anymore, or more so the sad look in his eyes.

"Rose...." spoke a human voice. Whipping her head around,instead of a giant black wolf stood a 6'0 man wearing a black beanie, jacket, and ripped jeans. Black combat boots were the finishing touches to the outfit.

Before she could respond a small whine came from the den. Without a second thought she was squishing her small frame into the den.

Emily was out of the make shift nest wiggling around searching for her mother. As Rose trotted up to her pup she cooed at how big she had gotten.

Laying down in the nest with her pup snuggled into her side,she let out a long airy sigh before jolting when she had forgotten about the male outside,now standing,back in wolf formation, infront of her.

He was closer than she would have liked,lowley growling at him to back away. His eyes fixated on the pup not blinking or even flinching when she started to bare her teeth. What did she expect? He was an alpha while she was just a weak rouge,with barley enough strength to protect her pup.

He took his eyes off the pup to look her in the eyes, not moving away till she started to almost whine out her growl.

His body relaxed from its stiff position before stepping back finally letting the rouge breath.

She could feel him trying to talk through the mind link but she wanted no part in conversing right now too wrapped up in her thoughts from the past and worrying about the future.

Rose looked down at her pup,feeling beaten all over again she put her walls down to speak to the black wolf.

"I want you to leave,I don't know if I want you to return anytime soon" She shut him back out again before he could reply.

Damain POV:

I stood frozen stiff in my spot from her harsh words. My chest ached,my head beginning to cloud. Was that a rejection? No, no it couldn't be she must be scared.

I turned around before glancing over my shoulder once last time,her head bent down not looking at me but our pup. Yes OUR pup, I accepted her the moment I laid eyes on her, I don't care if she isn't mine she never asked to be born from....that.

I walked out of the den and made the 45 minute walk back to the pack house,the snow slowing me almost to an hour walk.

As I stepped inside the warm building I've called home for 23 years now. Trying to stick to the shadows making my way up the steps as quite as a 6'2 werewolf man could.

"Damain.." a stern rough voice sounded behind me,only two steps till I reached the top. 'Fuck' I thought.

"Ryland! How nice to see my beta!" I smoke cheerfully,turning around and clapping my hands together smiling.

He was 4 steps down from me,looking up at me a "Are you fucking kidding me" kind of look,arms crossed,his biceps were almost bulging out of his dull red t-shirt

"Where the fuck have you been?" Is all the stalky man said not letting me get another word out he stomped up the stairs glaring at me. Now a normal alpha would take this as a challenge but Ryland did it as an overprotective father would even though he's 2 years younger than me.

"I just needed to run for a bi-" He immediately cut off my sorry excuse by stopping a step away from me,smelling the air. His nose flared as he soon covered it with his scarred right hand. "Jesus fucking christ dude,you smell like a rouge"

My wolf instantly growled out loud at his comment,my mate may be a rouge but her smell is not disgusting as a normal rouges scent. She smelt of lavender and pine,her pup smelling of her but with more of a forest smell,my new favorite scents that I would kill or be killed for.

Ryland quickly snapped me out of my thoughts by snapping his fingers infront of my face. "Calm down I didn't mean it to offend you." He put his non scarred left hand on my shoulder.

I calmed my breathing down,pinching the bridge of my nose. "Sorry Ry, could you maybe talk in my office?" I looked at him expecting him to ask why or complain but he just silently nodded before walking up the stairs behind me and through the long hallway to my office,the second to last door at the end on the left.

I opened it letting him in first,he sat down in one of the two office style chairs sitting infront of my wooden desk,I close and lock the door before heading behind the desk and sitting down in my spinning leather chair.

I sighed before I leaned forward, hands clasped together on the desk in front of me. I took a deep breath gathering my thoughts before speaking in almost a hushed voice.

"I met my mate yesterday, yes she's a rouge...and..."

A/N OMFG 1300 WORDS!
I really hope u like this chapter better than the last two as they were written 2 years ago qwq