70

!! SMUT WARNING !!

"YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE ONE FUCKING ROUND." I whispered shouted, Sapphire's eyes were filled with lust and desire as she looked down at me. A smirk formed on her beautiful face.

"When do we ever go for one round my darling?" She asked me, I looked into her eyes, my mouth opened as I trying to form words. Sapphire laughed, sexy and low. A ocean was just forming more and more in between my legs and trust me, it was driving me nuts. Sapphire hovered over me, her breast hanging low right in front of my face. I just wanted her to lean down and suffocate me with those big beautiful tits of hers.

I wrapped my legs around her waist, she smiled, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips. I whined slightly only causing her to laugh more. ''Horny for me, my Iris?" Sapphire teased, I rolled my eyes, ''Says the one who wants to go for a second round.'' I muttered, she chuckled, pushing her long dark blue out her face. Her beautiful tan skin was shining in the moonlight, her eyes, shaped like a cat also shined in the light.

I was underneath her, I began squirming becoming more and more needy for her touch, it was insane how she made me so weak, her sweet touch and her gentle body pressing against mine as our moans sync together.

Before I knew it, Sapphire had my legs spread wide open. She dipped her head down in between my thighs and I felt her tongue make contact with my pussy, not wasting anytime she went at a fast pace, her tongue going up and down, hitting my clit and circling around my entrance.

I moaned loud, tangling my fingers into her soft her, pulling her closer to my cunt. She hummed in satisfaction, sending waves of vibrations through my body, driving me in fucking sane. My moans echoed throughout her bedroom, loud and whiny.

Her arms slithered around my thighs, pulling my body closer to her mouth. She was sucking on my clit, her tongue still flicking against my wet core and just add more she slipped her middle finger into my pussy.

Was she trying to kill me?

I screamed loudly, my body lifting off of the bed, shaking slightly from the overstimulation of tongue. She pushed my body back down onto the bed, her tongue moving fast, licking and sucking, her finger inching it's way in and out of me, each thrust, each curl driving me closer and closer to my orgasm.

She curled her finger against my g-spot, thrusting against it with so much roughness. I smiled, rolling my eyes back. ''Just like that Saph, doing it so fucking good.'' I moaned, she hummed against my clit, I could tell she was smiling at me praising her.

She circled her tongue around my clit more, and I completely lost it. My body lifted off of the bed, my eyes rolled back, my mouth opened but no sound came out. ''Oh!, fuck yes!'' I screamed as I came in her mouth. My grip on Sapphire's hair tightened as I grinded my hips against her tongue more to feel more friction.

Sapphire didn't mind, she slid her finger out but kept her tongue out as I kept rolling my hips against her mouth. She slowly calmed my body down, and my grip loosened on her hair as I slowed down and stopped my grinding against her mouth.

My chest was heaving, ''Holy fuck..'' I panted, Saph laughed as she sat up to look at me. ''Did you like that, My Iris?'' She asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded, not being able to form words anymore.

I lifted myself up, and wrapped my arms around Sapphire's neck. Her hands landed on my waist and I pressed my lips against hers, I moaned at the taste of myself on her mouth, I felt Sapphire wrapping my legs around her but little did she know that it was my turn to show her who's boss.