Book One

Misty's POV

Chapter 1

Tomorrow was my 17th birthday so I am too excited. I'm wasn't excited to turn 17, but because I was leaving Johto. After 2 long years being the Pokemon Gym Leader that the Cerulean Gym, I finally get to go on my own journey! Excitement ran through my head. The clock struck 11:27pm and I knew I had to get some sleep. I didn't know where this journey would take me but I wanted to explore. I don't remember a whole lot from the journey with Ash. I still ride that bike everyday. Usually to get food for the family and run their errands. I set my alarm for 9:00am and fell to sleep in a instant.

Misty's POV

Chapter 2

"Hello? Misty...get up!" Lily rolled me off the bed as I crashed on the floor.

"Ow my head!" I shriek.

"Get up! It's so late!" Violet remarks.

I got up and to look at my alarm. It was 11:50! I ran and grabbed my usual, causal outfit from the drawer. I raced into the bathroom and shut the door. I get my clothes on and brushed my teeth. Running out of the bathroom, I could hear somebody downstairs. I headed downstairs to see Ash Ketchum at my front door.

"Ash!?!?!?!?!" I shouted.

"What's up with your hair?" he asks and then laughs.

I checked in the mirror. I never put up my hair! My bed head was a mess. I blushed and ran back upstairs. I could hear everybody downstairs (my mom, my dad, Ash, Daisy, Violet, and Lily) laughing. I fixed my hair into a high ponytail in the bathroom and came back downstairs.

"I didn't know you'd come." I said shocked to see he'd make it. He hadn't come visited me in 4 years!

"I wanted to come to Kanto to vist my mom and she told me it was your birthday, so I decided I'd stop by!"

"How old are you now?" I asked as I gave him a quick hug.

"I'm 15." he replied.

"How's life in Johto?" he asked.

"Alright, kind of the same as always."

My mom smiled and said, "Ash, would you like anything?"

"Actually, I haven't had any breakfast or lunch yet..."

"That's a surprise." I remark with a smile sarcastically.

"Why don't you two go to Misty's room while I fix you two some lunch?" my mom asked.

"Sounds cool!" Ash grinned and ran upstairs.

"He's a keeper." my mom giggled and ran into the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs as I went inside my room. Ash had his shirt off. I screamed so loud.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

Ash blushed and pulled on his shirt back on.

"I thought I could change quickly! I've worn the same outfit for a while now."

"We're you just going to steal my clothes???" I remarked angrily.

"Yeah! You've got to have a shirt somewhere I can fit into."

"Fine, I'll just wait out my door, it might be a little big, but you can borrow my dads T-shirt."

I went to my parents room and pulled out a red T-shirt with navy blue sweat pants. I blushed thinking about Ash shirtless...what am I doing!?!?!?! Ash is like my little brother!!!