Chapter 1

"Perse! You got the swan in Swan lake!" I run over to the board that list the parts for our upcoming production. I got the Swan! But this doesn't feel so great tho. My boyfriend of just a couple months is a big famous boxer, which means he probably can't come. Oh, I have told you who I am, I'm Persephone Blackwood. And ballerina, Kpop stan and girlfriend to the famous boxer, Anthony Rocher. Yep Anthony Rocher...is my boyfriend. Ok I know that sounds weird a ballerina and a boxer dating. But we have been dating for a few months, basically nobody knows. But he wants people to know, I do too, but there's something in the back of my head that's telling me not to... I love Anthony a lot but I'm just not ready yet.
  I'm thinking all of this in my head, one of the other ballerinas calls me over "Perse, you have a visitor." I walk over to the door and I see Anthony. "Hey my little swan." He says, he's so beautiful even with a bloody nose...HE HAS A BLOODY NOSE! "Anthony! YOU HAVE A BLOODY NOSE!" I tell him and he's just laughing. Today he had a fight today I remember, so why did he come over here with a bloody nose? He tells me why he's laughing. "Baby, I know I just wanted to come and see you. I miss you a lot." OK whatever I said before saying I wasn't ready to tell people... that's a lie. I desperately want to tell people right now. The way he says that he misses me makes me feel happy inside. Plus this is the first boyfriend I've ever had that is not toxic to me.
      It's like he doesn't have any red flags has like beige flags... but for the majority they are green flags. "I miss you too Anthony..." when it came out of my mouth, his eyes were surprised. Like, my girlfriend who doesn't want to tell people where dating says she misses me. After that he pick me up and walk back to his car. "You're trying to make me go crazy. Because it's worked" he tells me while I'm sitting in the passenger seat of his car. In actuality, I was...he's been careful with me during sex because of what happened in my last relationship. But I don't want him to, well like being careful with me during sex. He always thinks I'm a fragile doll but I'm not! I'm a really horny person!
  I tell him "What if I was? What would you do?" Then he just stops what he's doing...it felt like something out of a movie. He looks at me and said "I would push the passenger sit down and fuck you senseless." Huh. He would what? I tried to grab everything in my mind before I say anything then. "Ok...I am then." That's what I said! And as he promised, he did just that he pushed down the passenger seat, and we started making out. One thing led to another, and we basically had car sex. Let's just say I was very spoiled when we got home. But now you're wondering persephone why didn't you tell him that you got the swan in Swan lake? Here to answer your question because he has a boxing match the day I'm supposed to dance. And I don't wanna tell him because of said reasons. Jesus...I'm screwed.