[Insert your name]'s Character Sheet

[Loading information]
- - - -
- - - - -
- - - - - -
[Would you like to open file?]
[Yes or no]
- -
- -
[You have chosen yes]
- - -
- - -
[Opening file]
- - - - -
- - - -
- - -
- -
-
[Loading in file....]
- - - - - -
- - - - -
- - - -
- - -
- -
-
[Loading complete]
[Opening file]
- - - -
- - -
- -
-

[Name] - [Your name]
[Age]- ???
[Place of origin]- Unknown
[Gender]- [Your gender is up to the reader but I'm giving you outfit ideas]
[Sexuality]- Bisexual (It will make sense soon~)
[Outfit Ideas]-

[Appearance]- One eye has a star pupil (it can be the right or left eye it doesn't matter but the fact that you have a star eye is important to the storyline) and the other eye is normal (the star eye is also a different color from your other eye ...

[Appearance]- One eye has a star pupil (it can be the right or left eye it doesn't matter but the fact that you have a star eye is important to the storyline) and the other eye is normal (the star eye is also a different color from your other eye so you chose what eye colors you want), long/short/medium length h/c hair, and is about the height of the traveler.
[Personality]- [Name] is known for being incredibly kind and very helpful towards people who need help. [Name] isn't quick to trust people but will still treat them as if they were close friends with that person. They love to explore Teyvat, interact with new people, and try food from each nation. They sometimes have trouble understanding how people interact with them whether it be flirting or something similar, they have trouble figuring out if a person is flirting with them and is usually described as 'dense'.
[Vision]- They don't have a vision but they can control the elements like the traveler
[Weapon]- They usually switch between using a spear and a sword
[Fun Facts]
•They have zero memories from their past
•Sometimes when they have dreams, they act as visions to the future or the past