001

17 | Marie V

17 | Marie V. Tracks.

(Don't mind the watermark 😔)

————

"You ever made a bitty hit her knees nooo" I sung opening the fridge looking for sum to drink as soon as I heard someone walk in the kitchen I turned around.

"Oh hey siss you wanna pull a all nighter wimmie?" Destiny asked walking to the cabinet grabbing snacks.

"Yeahh ion got nun to do anyway" I said grabbing drinks and bowls.

"Who room we going to?" I asked looking at her "mine cmon na" she said fast walking a lil trying not to wake the fam up.

We got spring break until like the 5th so we been doin all nighters n pranks and a lot of funny shit cuz why not?.

"Alright let's watch this lil 20 v 1 w nardo cuz that's my mannn" she said cutting on her tv.

She put on the video and I grabbed the hot Cheeto puffs eating them.

"This nigga said sum shrimp fried rice" I said laughing along with des.

"Oou girl let's go to this party" she said pausing the video.

"It's like 11pm rn" she looked at me confused "ok and?" she said laughing.

"Alright lemme go get ready" I said getting up going to my bedroom.

I went into my room going into my closet searched for a outfit then i started getting undressed putting it on.

I went to des room seeing she was ready to "alright you ready?" I asked.

"Yes cmon" she got up from her vanity walking out with me following her.

"Is yo lil friends gone be there?" I asked getting into the car.

"Girl we a friend group stop playing" she said laughing.

I laughed it off with her she started the car up then started driving there.

I cut the radio on n it started playing 'Sex with me- Rihanna' I started belly rolling immediately.

Sign me up for belly rolling battles df.

"Sex with me so amazing all this all work no vacation stay up off my Instagram pure temptation" I rapped along w riri.

"Hit a switch on a fake nigga like a station sex with me so amazing sex with me so amazing vodka and water and a lemon and a few other things I cannot mention" I kept on belly rolling to the music.

"Oh na-na-na-na five fingers on it hit it like you own it straight shots on the blue dot" I continued rapping along.

"She ate with this part hollon" I cut the music up n skipped a few parts of the song.

"You know I got the sauce You know I'm saucy And it's always wet, a bitch never ever had to use lip gloss on it I'ma need you deeper than six, it's not a coffin" I said rapping to the window shield.

"Sex with me is amazing, with her, it'll feel alright The sex doesn't get any better, make it long, let it be all night
I know, I know, I make it hard to let go
Tonight, all night, I'm Monroe Even if I'm alone" I saw we was pulling up to the party so I cut the music down.

I got out the car walking with des into the party we looked around "wea da niggas at with the dreads?" She said singing the song from tiktok.

"Girl byee" I said before laughing sitting on the couch.

"I'ma go get us some drinks" des said walking away I shook my head cuz ik I'ma be driving tn.

I saw bitches getting up and starting to twerk as 'Sexy redd- looking for the hoes' came on blasting thru the speakers.

I saw our friends come and they seem like they was looking around for us I waved my arm and they came immediately.

"Bitchh heyyy" Paris said coming to sit down and hug me "well bitch fuck me then"  Zy'mir said sitting down on the other end of me.

"Hey to the both of y'all" I said laughing a lil.

Zy'mir & Paris is elementary friends of mine my two best friends other than my sister.

They basically my since sandbox besties we met off of basically connecting off of energy.

"Oh heyy yawl wea the others?" Destiny asked handing us our drinks n sitting down on the end by Paris.

————————————

hey bestiesss 💘 , I wanted to post two stories cuz like why not got to many in drafts.

I'll probably make another part for yawl but vote if you like this.

— 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓴  .