2 💛

Marleigh

It was first day of classes and I was so nervous. I must have looked lost because a guy comes up to me "You look lost?" he says. I look over "Extremely" I say laughing and he nods "Lemme see your schedule" he says. I show him and he smiles "We are in the same class, I'm JaMarr by the way" he says. I smile "Marleigh" I say and we walk to the class together.

As we're walking we hear "Ja'Marr!" making us look over. To my luck it's the guy from the other day so I quickly look away as Ja'Marr motions for him over "Sup Burrow, hey this is Marleigh, Marleigh this is Joe Burrow" he says making me look over and wave "Oh I know her, she is one of the dancers you were the one at the end who did really good" he says. I blush and try to hide the fact that he remembered me "Um yeah, that was me" I say.

Ja'Marr looks at me "Wait you're THAT Marleigh??" he asks. I raise an eyebrow but then Joe speaks up "Where you heading to?" he asks "Me and Marleigh have the same class so I was showing her around" Ja'Marr answers and then tells him the class "No way same! I'll walk with you guys" Joe says.

-In class-

The professor was speaking in such a monotone voice that I was almost falling asleep. That was until someone tapped my shoulder making me look at them. They give me a sorry look then hand me a piece of folded up paper. God what are we? In middle school passing notes? I take it and hide it behind my computer opening it.

'football is throwing tonight! should come by!
-Ja'Marr'

I turn to him and he smiles waving at me. I chuckle and nod and then turn back to the professor thinking of the party later.

-After class-

I walk into my room seeing Amanda at her desk working on something till she looks over "Hey roomie! How's the first day?" she asks and I sigh "Long and it's gonna be longer because we have first day of practice" I say and she laughs "I hear that" she says going back to typing while I take out my clothes for dance practice "Oh and I got invited to the football teams party wanna come with?" I ask.

She snaps her head shocked "Wait really?" she asks shocked I would ask her and I nod smiling "Yeah, why not?" I respond and she smiles and nods "Yeah I'll go" she says and then turns back to her computer. I put on my clothes as Emilie texts me that she's heading to my room "I'll text you when I am heading back here ok?" I say and she nods as Emilie knocks.

I grab my dance bag and say bye to Amanda and then open the door "Hey! Ready for practice?" she asks and I chuckle "As ready as I can be" I say walking out with her. We start walking to her car to drive to the gym "Oh wanna go to a party tonight?" I ask and she nods "Sure where at?" she asks as we both get into her car. I put my bag down on the ground in front of me "Football house" I say. She has the same look as Amanda did but just nods.

-At practice-

We were learning some of the basics when we were given a break so me and Emilie were sitting next to each other when Liz comes up "Hey Marleigh right?" she asks making me look over and nod "Yes that's me" I say. She nods "My boyfriend tells me that you got invited to the party tonight" she says and I smile nodding "Yeah his friend invited me and said to bring friends" I say. She nods and then gets closer "Listen I don't like that you ran into my boyfriend twice ok? So stay away from him" she says and then gives me a big fake smile.

My jaw drops as she walks away and I turn to look at Emilie who's just as shocked at me "That was so rude" she says. I just nod and sigh thinking of how I am second guessing this party standing up to continue practicing.

-At the party-

I walk in with the girls wearing just a pair of black jeans and a white crop top. I look around at everyone when I hear "Marleigh!" making me look over seeing Ja'Marr. I smile and walk up seeing him standing near Joe and Liz, who immediately attaches onto Joe. I want to gag at how clingy she looks when I make it to Ja'Marr "You made it!" he says. I laugh and nod "I did! By the way this is my roommate Amanda, and then my friend and teammate Emilie" I say and he shakes hands with both but kind of lingers on Amanda.

I smile at that "You girls want a drink?" he asks both me and Emilie say yes but Amanda says no "I can't, I'm driving" she says. He nods and gets our drinks handing them to us. I take a sip and kind of look at Joe and Liz. Joe turns to me "Oh hey Marleigh right?" he asks. I nod and he smiles "Welcome to the party" he says as Liz just glares and follows him before saying to me "Remember what I said" making me sigh.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

______
A/N: Alrighty guys! I am so sorry for not updating! Every time I would start I would lose motivation! But tonight I have all of the motivation!

What do we think is gonna happen?

Please vote and comment!