New Sister

"AHHH!" A loud, high-pitched scream echoed through the hallway from the room written "Maternity ward".

"Dad? Let's go home, I don't like it here." The 13-year-old said while tucking on his father's hand.

"Jungkook, you wanna meet your sister, don't you? She's in there with mom, we can't leave them, can we?"

Jungkook shook his head as 'no'.

Soon after a nurse came out, "Mr.Jeon?"

"Yeah!"

"Both the child and mother is healthy, it's a daughter, you can go meet them"

"Thank god!" Yae-joon sighed.

"Jungkook, your sister is waiting to meet her brother, are you ready to meet her?"

"Yeah." Jungkook nodded vigorously.

Yae-joon and jungkook entered the room just to see a tired Sun-hee and a baby crib next to her.

"Hi mom!" Jungkook shortly greeted her and directly went to the baby crib next to her.

The parents chuckled.

"Hi baby, how are you? I'm your oppa. I'll be the best oppa for my you." Jungkook whispered quietly.

The newly born baby kicked her arms and legs as she made some voice from the back of her throat.

Yae-joon kissed Sun-hee after making sure the kid was busy with his sister.

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"What will we call her?"

"Hmm, that's a hard question."

"How about siyeon?"

"How did you even come up with it?", Sun-hee asked.

"It just came in my head."

"It sounds good, it's siyeon then!"

"Siyeon-ie", said jungkook as he leaned down and pecked the lips of the girl -named as siyeon now-.

-------

"I'm back, mom!", Jungkook yelled while entering the house. He threw his bag on couch as he directly ran to his mom's room to see siyeon.

"Is siyeon sleeping?", he asked.

"Yes!"

"Did she miss me?", Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.

" Of course, she was missing her opp-"

Sun-hee was cut off by a high-pitched cry filling the room.

"What happened, mom?", Jungkook asked, "Is anything wrong? Is she hurting somewhere? Should I call dad?"

"No,", Sun-hee chuckled, "She missed you, that's why she's crying"

"Aww, siyeon, I missed you, too. You know mom, in class I was only thinking about her. I also told my friends, they said they wanna meet her, but I refused."

"Why?"

"Because, what if they come and siyeon-ie start loving them more? I don't want siyeon to love any other person other than you, me and dad."

"Aish!" Sun-hee facepalmed.

----------------------------

Yo bitchass!

How are y'all? It's been long since a last updated mm"My You".

Published this since ae-ternum asked for.

Vote if you like. If you don't, then also vote since you read it~

Vote Or I'll kill you ☠️