Chapter 43: The New Goetia Rider (part 1)

At that moment, back at the Mountain Lodge Inn on Earth, Vaggie, Odessa, I.M.P, Charlie's friends, and Lucifer were all cheering for both CJ and Octavia's dancing, and first kiss. After learning that Mephisto was destroyed, and Zarathos now back in Heaven as an archangel again, perhaps Charlie Johnson could surpass even Johnny Blaze. Perhaps he already has.

Millie: Oh! Ain't dis romantic, Moxxie? Those two finally kissed!

Moxxie: Yeah. They sure did. Guess that means they're boyfriend and girlfriend now.

Blitzo: Eh, too romantic for my tastes, but... *nods* Not too shabby, kid.

Even Loona smiled in approval. She was especially proud of her friend, Octavia.

Loona: Yeah...

Vaggie: Can you believe CJ just killed Mephisto? I mean, I know he's the Ghost Rider, but... wow, He must've been really tough to be killed.

Lucifer: Oh, trust me, he is. That prick has some incredible power that nearly matches my own. But, not as much.

Sam: Something tells me that Mephisto ain't really gone... right?

That question puzzled everyone in the room. CJ did destroy him, didn't he?

Rachael: What'd you mean? He is gone, isn't he?

Lucifer: Well... yeah, I guess. But, there could be a slight chance that he might come back. If Charlie Johnson used Zarathos's sword on him, that would leave that fucker wounded and so weak. The question is: how long?

No one could answer that particular question. If this was true, then Mephisto could really be injured and his powers would be really limited. Could Mephisto actually be that invincible to still be left alive somewhere?

Lily: Y'know? That's a good question.

Then, Carter realized that Stolas hasn't returned to witness all this happening on the screen.

Carter: Anyone heard from Prince Stolas yet? He's missing out on all this.

Lucifer: Oh, yeah. He's trying to fight back my ex-son and Layla Johnson at his palace with Blaze.

Everyone else: WHAAAAAT?!

Suddenly, Lucifer realized what he said, that he forgot to tell them about the fight that's happening right now in Imp City. He gave a sheepish grin.

Lucifer: Oooh, I forgot to tell you all that, huh? *heh*

---

Back at Canterlot High, the Fall Formal Prom had just ended for the night, and most of the students have left for home, except for CJ, Octavia, Charlie, the Hu-Mane 6, Spike, Sunset Shimmer, and even Jezebel. They all walked together towards the school statue, where both portals to Equestria, and Earth, were still active. They were still talking about CJ and Octavia's first kiss, and how the music still played in their minds.

Fluttershy: Oh, CJ. That song was just amazing. I can still hear it in my head.

Rarity: Oooh, I still couldn't get over the fact that you and Octavia are, officially, a couple!

Pinkie Pie: Way to go, Casanova!

CJ: *chuckle* Now, now, girls. You don't have to milk it. I'm just happy to keep her safe. And... I hope her dad will understand that... you know.

Hearing that, the Hu-Mane 6 and Spike nodded their heads. Stolas would have to be okay with CJ and Octavia be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Applejack: Riiight. That is understandable.