Pixie

Just a short, one-shot I wrote for my friend, Kendra. A story in which Louis is an actual pixie; Larry Stylinson. Lots of smut; don't read if it offends you.

-

Harry Styles thought he was going to have a normal day. He was almost positive the day would be a normal one. Because after two long weeks at university doing finals, this would be his first day off. And every day that he had taken a final, something shitty had gone wrong. One day he had nearly fallen down a manhole in the street, resulting in a messy climb and a nearly broken finger. Another day, he had walked in on his roommate, Niall, having sex with a pink-haired, American girl. And after having apologized for walking in on them, and telling Niall he was just there to grab his calculator he had forgotten, Harry didn’t think he’d ever get the sound of the name “Kendra” being yelled out of his mind ever again. The past two weeks had been a disaster, and he was now determined to have a normal, relaxing day. Harry should have known it wasn’t going to be that easy.

                It was a rather lovely day in London; everything had started out great. Harry was headed downtown to have lunch at a café he enjoyed, hopeful to pick out a nice person he could invite back to his flat for some fun. Harry wasn’t the kind of guy who slept around all of the time. In fact, he could count the number of people he’d slept with on one hand. Lately, he’d been under quite a bit of stress though, and was looking for some way to relieve it. As he was strolling merrily down the street, texting away to his friend Liam about plans to go to the movies later in the week, his normal day took a turn for the worse.

                “Oof,” came the noise out of Harry’s mouth as he fell to the ground, landing on his ass. His phone went skidding down the gutter in the street. He looked up to see who had collided with him and saw a boy holding his hand out. He took the boy’s hand, and hoisted himself up. It was then that he noticed he wasn’t just any boy. He was rather short, and almost pixie-like, with cheekbones that could cut through air. This was a cute boy.

                “Sorry about that, mate,” the boy voice said to Harry. He had a pixie voice too, all shrill and lovely. Harry was about to tell him that it was perfectly fine until he remembered his phone that was surely being carried away by a homeless man in the underground sewers about now. He could picture it all in his head.

                “God damn it,” Harry said, getting angry at the homeless man he had created in his mind, “fuck him.” Harry heard the pixie laugh, and looked down at him.

                “You wanna go?” the pixie was holding his tiny fists up. Harry then realized what he said had sounded like an insult to him, and not so much like an insult to the homeless man parading around his mind.

                “Not you, the homeless man, Tinker Bell,” Harry smiled widely at the little man before him. He felt quite like a giant. The tiny boy then put his fists down, and his eyes widened, staring at Harry’s smiling mouth. His smile faded when he noticed this, thinking that he must have lettuce still stuck in his teeth from the salad he had eaten that morning.

                “Lettuce, sorry,” Harry muttered.

                “M-my name’s not Tinker Bell, although she’s quite a lovely lady. My n-name’s Louis,” the tiny boy said, stepping closer to Harry, his face still staring intently at Harry’s now closed mouth.

                “What’s going on right now?” Harry questioned, taking a step back.

                “T-those are some nice teeth you have,” Louis swallowed hard, stepping closer to Harry again.