Sunday Agenda

After checking on your cousin and his boyfriend in the kitchen, you quickly made your way upstairs to your bedroom so you could change out of your pajamas and into something more suitable to wear. Something simple today, you wore your pleated skirt with leggings underneath, a baggy jacket that hung off one shoulder, and the black bow choker around your neck.

You went to the restroom, where you'd be able to run your brush through your hair, combing out any imperfections. Freshening up was also a good idea, like brushing your teeth, putting on some deodorant, and your favorite smelling perfume. Content with how your outfit looked, and how your hair was finally all nice and tidy after your sleeping habits last night, you were ready to go back downstairs and take the day on. 

You hummed softly to yourself as you used the railing to make it down the stairs, glancing over to see if the boys were doing anything interesting yet this morning. Didn't seem like it, the most interesting thing that was going on in the house right now was Tweek and Craig making a bunch of pancakes. You were about to head to the kitchen, when Stan had called out to you, making a waving motion to catch your attention.

"Hmm?" You placed a finger against your bottom lip as you walked towards the boys, and plopped down in front of Kyle and Stan, wondering just what Stan needed. "What's up, Stan?" You asked him. 

"Dude, no...!" Kyle tried to shut his friend up, but Stan was already going through with his plan. When Kyle saw that Stan wasn't budging from his decision, he just wanted to hide his face with his hat. He yanked down on the sides of his hat in embarrassment, not covering his eyes but man he wanted to.

"We were wondering if you were going to be busy today?" Stan asked as he turned his attention to you, an innocent smile spread across his lips. 

"Busy...?" You tried to think about it for a little bit, but honestly couldn't come up with anything. You shrugged, and shook your head at the darker haired boy. "I don't think so! Why?" You looked over at him, curiosity sparkling in your eyes.

"The dudes and I were going to head to Funland today, wanted to see if you wanted to tag along with us?" Stan asked, knowing damn well that he and Kyle hadn't planned this at all, not with the other boys either. 

"Funland?" You asked, as you tilted your head to the side. "I'm not too sure what that is. But if it's to get out of the house and get to hang out with you guys, hell yeah count me in! I'll eat up any opportunity you guys throw at me!" You gave him a thumbs up.

"The fuck did you just say we were doing?" Cartman's voice interrupted the conversation before Stan could answer you back. He didn't recall being let in on this plan that was going to take up his day. 

"We're going to Funland, asshole. You don't have to go." Stan shouted out to an annoyed Cartman, who seemed to think about it for a little bit. 

"Well hold on now, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Cartman nodded in agreement, and decided that he would definitely tag along. "Yes, I will go with you guys! Man I love Adventure Island." Cartman then proceeded to talk and ramble about his favorite attractions at Funland, but honestly you guys were kind of just tuning him out.

"It's an amusement park." Kyle cleared his throat, as he realized that nobody had answered you. "Located in North Park, there's a lot to do there, especially if you like rollercoasters and carnival-styled foods." 

"Oooh, rollercoasters?" Your eyes went a little wide, seeming a little intimidated by the answer. "W-well, I'm not too sure..." You then began to fidget with your index fingers a little, showing a clear sign of discomfort with this topic or just the idea of rollercoasters. (I understand not everyone is afraid of rollercoasters but it comes into play later, trust me y'all).