Ezora's Bio

Name: Ezora Eaton

Height: 5,2

Occupation: Aspiring Artist

Weight: 245 Lbs

Age: 21

Background: At the beginning of this tale Ezora is just like any one of us, another day another dollar. Before she moved to the West Coast (where this story takes place) she lived a fairly simple life, grew up in Detroit under the care of a single mother who ran a beauty salon. She has a sister who she never fully got along with. They were always competing with  who got  most of their mother's pride and attention, Ezora tried it by doing graffiti at the back of their apartment or parking complex and used to post them online. She had built a bit of a reputation on the internet and soon enough was occasionally commissioned to do all sort in highschool. Her sister meanwhile took to being a business woman with far more consistent success than Ezora winning their mother's love in her opinion. Stuffing any and all of these negative emotions with as much takeout as possible inevitably led to her gaining a thick and heavy gut. Her sister, wanting to be the complete opposite from Ezora opted towards a vegetarian lifestyle and acted more condescending than Ezora coukd handle. Soon enough Ezora had made certain that she was accepted into CCA (California College of the Arts) mainly just to get away from her sister and her judgement. She keeps tabs on her though, but never visits, last she checked she had a cushy office job and lived with her boyfriend somewhere up north. 

Personality: Easy-going, Social if possible, Expressive, and Loyal, But a little stubborn and naive to the needs and emotions of others. 

Likes: Tattoos,  Punk Rock, Fishnets, Cajun Food, Painting, and Biology (specifically about her own digestive track)

Hates: Her sister, Swimming, Biking, Smoking, and Mosquitoes