Meet the characters

Hi time to meet the characters and their references. All the main characters will be here and as the story develops and more characters are introduced, I will add them here as well. Sometimes character info will be updated to follow the story better. I don't take credit for any of the art references, same with the cover of the book. I'm not sure who they're  originally from but i give all the credit to them for their wonderful art.

Updated 3/29/24

WARNING VERY SLIGHT SPOILERS DONT READ THE PAST OF THE CHARACTER IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW.

Missare Liren character base: 17 Korube+Armuten= Mixed

Personality: Adaptable, Calm, Selfless, Sentimental, Understanding, Vindictive, Naive, Self-critical, Protective

Appearance: Black hair with slight pink highlights, 5"4, slim, gray eyes-to light pink dark/stylish/casual

Powers: Astral/Darkness manipulation

Past: Growing up secluded from society with her parents, she was sheltered from the complexities of social and political life. They dedicated themselves to her education, instilling in her both knowledge and strength, honing her powers and nurturing her ability to make moral and logical decisions. Despite their efforts, her powers often surged beyond her control. Curious about their reclusive lifestyle, she questioned their choices, to which they warned of individuals coveting her abilities, willing to harm her and her loved ones. Following their guidance, she rigorously trained her body and mind for the inevitable. However, her world shattered when her parents vanished, leaving behind only a cryptic note and a map directing her to Adeunep Academy and Headmaster Yok.

Hobbies: fighting, drawing, singing, Card games, 

References:

Micah Bui Character base: 17 Deime=Asian

Personality: Determined, Cocky, Egotistical, Humorous, Loyal, Popular, Reliable, Ambitious, laidback

Appearance: Black hair, tattoos, piercings, slim/toned, 6"0, red eyes, casual/athletic

Powers: Fire manipulation, explosive/properties