1. THE TRIP .

I think she is still sleeping. I am tired of this girl a lady said in an annoyed voice .
Let her sleep dear she will wake up when she want to . A man said to his wife.
Don't take her side ok . She will put all blame on me if she got late saying that I didn't wake her on time .

( Then the lady goes towards her bedroom and opened the door )

See how peacefully this girl is sleeping totally forgetting about the trip she planned with her friends.( Sigh )

Hey ! You lazy girl wake up it's already 8:30 am your friends might be here anytime.

" Mom just 5 mins moreee and why are you waking me did you forget that my holidays are going. "

Oh Dear ! Not me you forgot that today you are supposed to go on a trip which is none other than planned by you . And you are the one who is going to be late . DID YOU GET THAT !!!!!

" OK..OK... Wait I am wake don't shout..
But why didn't you wake me early. I am going to be late Today !! They might be coming anyti- "

Oh look who is saying . I came to wake you five times and this is the sixth time . 😤

" Ok.. sorry 😐 I am going to take shower if they came please tell them to wait for me "

( Then she goes to get ready for her trip )
{ Ya. So let me introduce her y/n you already know her 😑}

🔔 DING DONG..

Coming . ( Y/n's mom shouted )

Good morning Aunty. How are you doing.

Good morning. Childrens I am well .what about you all .

We are also well . Umm where is y/n aunty can you call her we are getting late .

Oh! She is getting ready will be here in five minutes till then you can sit and wait for her in living room come.

Thanks Aunty ! They all said in union

It's ok . Come ☺️

( Then y/n came from upstairs )

" Hey! Guys you are already here 😃

Don't try cover the fact that you are Late . 🤨

" Yaahaa 😅 so let's go "

" Mom. We are going will see you soon .{ Author pov : I think not so soon 😏 }

Hm . Have a safe journey my childs

THEN THEY HOP IN THE CAR 🚗

" HEY ! Max drive fast otherwise we will be late "

Then everyone looking at her like: are you serious 🤨

" Ok I know I am the reason for us to be late " Sorry ! 😶

( Time skip : Then they take their flight ✈️ and reached their destination )

Wow ! 😲 It's so beautiful. Everyone said together mesmerized by the beautiful scenery infront of them.

 Everyone said together mesmerized by the beautiful scenery infront of them