Chapter 9 - Escape

⚠️ Warnings⚠️
Swears
Violence
Wounds
Blood? (I don't describe it but I think it's assumed for the wounds)
Discussions

Jack and Dave separate from the kiss slowly. Dave had a wide smile on his face meanwhile Jack was confused.

"That's it Sportsy, what do ya' say?" He was speaking so fast the orange male couldn't process his words, he took a deep breath and tried to assimilate everything the best he could.

"Look Dave... I, I need time for thinking of this, y'know?" The purple man's face wasn't so Happy like before with every word he spoke, it was so soon for telling Jack? Of course it wasn't the most great moment, but he didn't knew if he would be alive later of this. At least a fake 'I love you' would have worked.

"I-" the orange hesitate, he tried to search for some excuse to not feel so uncomfortable and escape this situation. "I believe it's better to focus on what's happening right now, you go with the other and distract him.  I will go for Dee and later you come with us." The orange male said putting the mask on to the purple man.

The other limited to stay quiet, either way, it was more than clear that Jack probably didn't care about him.

The tangerine went to the other place of the pizzeria hiding in the shadows, meanwhile Dave went where 'Legacy' was so he could distract it and get out alive from here.

The bear was trying to search something or someone, he immediately knew it was searching for Dee and if the kid was smart (she is) she would have transform into her child form so she wouldn't catch too much attention and she could hide better.

And maybe with some luck she would recognize he was the one inside the bunny suit.

"Oh c'mon Dee-dee! You don't like being with your big brother? I know we had our differences but it's not for you to ran from me!" He tried to manipulate her, but the marionette wasn't going to let him win so easily. The bear was frustrating and was about to break all the place to find her.

He got near the Prize Corner where she was hiding and the girl covered her mouth trying not to breath strongly. Every step heard more near than the other and it was like reviving the day of her death again and again.

The only difference is that back then, Jack wasn't holding his hand strongly so she knew everything would be alright.

The animatronic got more near, until that New York accent make its present.

"Sportsy! My ol' pal, don't waste your time! They left. " The one in the bunny suit make a dismissive gesture with his hand, the other looked at him skeptical asking "How do you know?"

The other was a bit nervous but remember himself he needed to act natural "I just watched them leave through the door! Y'know? I'm not that quickly as I was before." Exclaimed a bit offended complaining about the situation.

The two Jack's that were in the room were about to self-palm and almost kill him.

The bear had a tic on his left eye "What did you say? Are you stupid! Miller will kill us..." He sighted deeply trying to search an excuse, meanwhile the other hold the girl going out slowly of their hiding spot.

Any mistake could cost them their life.

'Davetrap' watched them leaving and was more nervous, he coughed a bit so the other payed attention to him. "Maybe walkin' would do ya' better, don't cha believe that? Besides, he doesn't need to know! Can we just not say they hit us and destroyed us?"