Chapter 32

"He makes sure to fix every single broken piece of me, which makes me more addicted to him." - Raelynn Smith

After their exhausting night, Raelynn woke up first in the morning and she smiled as she saw Kalvin sleeping peacefully. She placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and moved to do her business. As it was almost noon, she decided to make something for him as he was the one always cooking for them.

She, after the shower, wore his big t-shirt as she made her hair into a messy bun and went to the kitchen. While looking at all the things in a kitchen cabinet, her mind clicked with something as she grinned devilishly. She decided to make Caramel pudding. Umm... I think it's ironic.

She caramelized the sugar and started doing the pudding. With that, she makes a strong coffee and once the pudding is done, she smiles at her work. As she admired her pudding, warm hands slowly raised her tee and cups her ass. "Sexy Morning, Caramel," he said with a morning voice and he pressed his naked chest with her back, waking up her sensitive pussy for wetness. "M-Morning Kalvin" as she leaned in his touch.

His lips moves her ear, giving her a small bite and he squeezed her ass. She can't help but moan, "Kalvin!" and he hummed as his lips moved her neck giving a small lick. "I...I made us pudding and coffee " As she said that he froze in his place and turned her as both faced each other. "Did you baby?" as his finger brushed her lower lip and other hands gripped her waist. She nodded and with that, she moved from him.

He watched her as she placed a small candle on top of the pudding and lit it up. "Happy Birthday Kalvin" as she turned and showed him a caramel pudding. He was beyond surprised and confused "Thanks baby, it was yesterday right?" as he smiled like an idiot seeing the pudding she made. Just think Mr Kalvin what if it tastes horrible?

"Actually Kalvin, you were born yesterday afternoon when I called you. So according to me, you still have a few hours left," she explained. He just chuckled, "Then I'm glad to celebrate it today too" as he blew the candle and paused before cutting. "As my Caramel made me a caramel pudding on my birthday, I shouldn't be eating like this. Right?" he asked her which makes her confused. "But how did you eat that?" she questioned him. He smirked and put the candle aside from the pudding with that he lifted her and placed it on the counter. "Kalvin, what are you planning on?" but he just smirked again and grabbed the scissors.

She gasped, "Wait wait what're you doing?" and he placed a small kiss on her forehead, "Just trust me and let me go ahead, please Caramel?" but their no pleasing in his voice as it filled with lust. She nodded and he began to cut the tee. She was shocked, "Kalvin, I can remove it. Why are you cutting this?". He moved close to her face his breath spilt on her face, "I don't want to to ruin your sexy messy hair bun, baby. It's worth cutting for that." he said husky and she nodded as her wetness increased. He grinned, "That's my good girl. Now lift your head" and she did as she told.

He cut her tee and parted them, she shivered as warm air hit her bare skin. He dips his fingers on the caramel and his fingers slowly guide in her skin from her collarbone to her navel. She moans softly as a cold solution with his warm fingers touches her skin, triggering her arousal. Once he made her front covers with the Caramel, he lowered his lips to her skin, "Eyes on me, love" as he began to lick her skin with caramel. Like licking caramel on caramel skin. Ohh

She tried her best to set her eyes on him as his tongue licked every inch of her body. She moaned again and again as he dipped his fingers into caramel and dripped on her skin. He began to suck the drops slides from her skin and she moaned loudly. Her moans are loud as he worships her with his mouth. Once her body is covered with enough hickey, he gets up and pours the caramel on her throat as it begins to slide on her cleavage to the navel. When the drop slowly moves to her clitoris, he tongue licks the drop from her clitoris to her throat in one full long lick.