📜🌟 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 🌟📜

📜 **Terms and Conditions:**

1. **No Offensive Language:** The use of curse words, racism, criticism, or any abusive language is strictly prohibited. Let's maintain a respectful and supportive environment for all members.

2. **Respectful Communication:** Members are expected to communicate with each other in a respectful and courteous manner. Constructive feedback is encouraged, but it should be delivered with kindness and empathy.

3. **No Disturbance:** Members should refrain from disturbing other members or disrupting club activities. Let's create a peaceful and enjoyable space for everyone to share their love for reading and writing.

4. **Confidentiality:** Any personal information shared within the club should be treated with confidentiality and respect. Members are not permitted to share or distribute personal information without consent.

5. **Compliance with Community Guidelines:** All members must adhere to the community guidelines set forth by the platform hosting our club activities. Any violations of these guidelines may result in disciplinary action.

6. **Agreement to Terms:** By joining the club, members agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Failure to comply may result in removal from the club.

Thank you for your cooperation in upholding these standards and contributing to a positive and welcoming community! 🌟📚✨