𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. star pretty

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴     𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 PRETTY     𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴ 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁 PRETTY     𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

DYLAN—OH MY God," She screamed as he finally put her down once they were in his house. Her hair was a mess, more strands free from her braid than she would've liked, and suddenly felt the blood that moved to her head rushed back down. She breathed heavily as she placed her hands on her hips, ready to smack his shoulder, but was pulled back from doing so once she got distracted with his mom, Jennifer, who was in the kitchen.

"He told me you were coming!" Jennifer said excitedly, making her way over to give the girl a tight hug. Aaliyah gave her a 'cheek kiss', something the family had gotten used to as they gotten to know more about her culture, before pulling her into a hug, "I made your favorite."

"No you didn't! I love you, my gosh," She had the brightest smile on her face as she went into the kitchen with Dylan's mom, while the corners of his lips turned upwards, the radiant grin never left his face while he shook his head and turned around. He left the two alone while they talked about the brownies his mother always made.

They had peanut butter and chocolate chips inside of it, and it was the perfect consistency. Not too soft, nor too hard, it was just too good. It was the unfortunate discovery made at the age of seven, which set her up with obsession for the rest of her life. It was something she only ever let herself do with Jennifer, while busying herself with other goods to bake.

Maple then ran up to her, to which she gasped and immediately picked the dog up, letting the dog rest on her shoulder with an arm around her. Aaliyah would help with whatever his mom needed in the kitchen, taking a few photos just because, before putting her phone inside the pocket of his jacket.

She then let Maple go after a bit of time to help around, whisking the batter while the two talked, "How's your mom?"

"She's good, just been spending lots of time with my dad, finally," Aaliyah muttered with a roll of her eyes playfully.

"Juli?"

"Also good, been talking to this guy which hopefully treats her better than her undeserving ex," She sighed at the thought of him, before pouring it inside the tray with the parchment paper. His mom popped it into the oven for it to bake while they caught up. Dylan spoke a few times before leaving the two alone, going up to his room.

They were there for a while, so long that the brownies were finished and decorated; it felt like a second. Aaliyah asked herself if she would sleep over, but had felt like it was too abrupt and out of the sudden, so she changed her mind almost instantly.