Chapter 18 Second Week At Sea

Sawyer's POV 

Hazel and I have been having a great time on Sea Seamster. We are learning so much more about animals. I have noticed that something was wrong with Hazel but I haven't gotten a chance to ask her what is going on. Hazel and I are working on the website for the Dean of the school. We have gotten a lot done and it is looking great. I remember that I had a gift for Hazel that I wanted to give her for a long time. I get up from the bed that Hazel and I are on working on her computer. I grab the custom iPhone that I made for Hazel.

Hazel's POV 

Sawyer comes back over to me with a small box. He lays on the bed next to me and he puts his arm around me. I lean my head against his stomach. I put arm around him too, He hands me a small rapped box. I look at him and he says that's for you. But why are giving me a gift is it a special day? He shakes his head no. I just want to give you the gift because I love you and I never going to let you go. I put the box down on the bed and I wrap my other arm around him and we both lean in and we kiss for a little bit. I tell him that I am never going to let him go either. Sawyer pulls me very close to him and he says you should open you're gift. I open it and is a custom iPhone case that has a 6 photos. 1 photo of Sawyer and I as a kid, 2 photos of us when we started dating, 3 photos of us with Winter and Hope. I wrap both arms around Sawyer and I kiss him for a long time.  He has given me so much I really want to give him something very special. I thank Sawyer so much for the case I love it. I just wish that Sawyer and I started dating when we younger. I have been very sad lately and Sawyer is starting to notice. Susie has sent some awful text messages and she threatened me. The treat was I am only giving you till midnight to break up with Sawyer and if you don't very bad things will happen to you. I know I have to show Sawyer what she is doing. I am so scared f losing Sawyer. 

Sawyer's POV  

I look at Hazel I have to ask her what is going on. I can handle seeing her this sad. Hey Hazel can I ask you something? Hazel looks at me and says yes you always can ask me anything. Can you first save the website and close you're computer? Yes you can she said. Hazel saves the website and closes her computer. Hazel looks up. I wanted to tell you this for ever since I met you I say. When we first meet on the beach I thought that you were the prettiest girl I have ever seen. When we started to work together  I had a huge crush on you. I wanted to tell you ever since I met you. I was so scared when I asked you to be my girlfriend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Hazel has tears running down her face and she says I had the same feelings about you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you too. I need you to promise me something I say? She lays her head on my shoulder and she says ok. What ever Susie does to you just remember that you will always have me and if Susie says anything mean to you or does anything to you tell me. I promise says Hazel. Because if something bad happens to you and I don't know about it I would never be the same without you and I would always cry everyday. 

Hazel's POV 

I know that I have to tell Sawyer about what Susie is doing to me. I look at Sawyer and say Susie has been sending me so awful messages. Sawyer looks at me and says may I see you're phone? I hand him my phone and he looks at it and he says I can't believe that Susie is doing this to you. Sawyer sees the threats and he says that Susie is never go to get away with threatening you.