𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?" A man steps into the light

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?" A man steps into the light. "I am Wang Fu, the guardian of magical gems called the miraculous."

Wang Fu lit a candle which revealed a box. Inside were the miraculous gems. He had fox, turtle, and butterfly. In the middle was ladybug, chat noir, and peacock the three most powerful miraculous. The gems lit up inside the box.

"Hiding extraordinary powers over the centuries, the miraculous have been granted to the greatest heroes to protect the world from evil." Wang shudders. "Among them, one is most feared, for it creates Akumas."

In a vision it shows the butterfly miraculous reeking of black butterflies. Akumas let out deafening screeches.

"Dark butterflies capable of turning anyone with even a hint of anger into a terrifying monster!!"

Akumas turned into a swarm, forming into a shape of a giant fearsome creature as it continued to screech. It faded into ladybug, chat noir and peacock twirls midair like yin and yang.

"To stop this evil, three rival heroes must rise," ladybug, chat noir and peacock embraced each other. Their silhouettes disappeared back inside the miraculous box. "United, these three miraculous possess the ultimate power! One even stronger than death. But could such selfless hearts find their courage in time?"

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

273 words
i am so sorry this is so short and lame but i wasn't planning on writing this prologue so long. it's important that i do the scene with wang fu bc it plays an important role in the plot especially with celine and how the peacock ending up becoming one of the powerful miraculous (only in this fic lmao)