MiNeil OS Khidki

Hii everyone,

I am an amateur writer. Have been writing fanfictions. First I used to write on India Forums then I thought to publish my stories here.

I loved MiNeil (Patiala Babes) as a couple and have written many stories on them.

I got the idea of this story when I saw Ashnoor's (Minni) music video where she is playing differently able person. I watched it and found the song as well as the video soul touching. Many mineilians were also asking ash to work with srj (Neil) in a music video. So I took inspiration from it. Hope you all will like it.

OS- Khidki

Neil'sPOV-

Neil was waiting in his balcony as usual for the window of the flat at 3rd floor in the building which was exactly in front of his bunglow, to open. He looked at the time. it was 6.00 pm in the evening. Now she could come at anytime. Now it was his routine to wait for her in the early morning and at evening just to catch a glimpse of her. And there was their night game of switching lights on and off whenever she was sad and wanted to communicate but couldn't.

After two minutes the window of the flat opened and there she came. Her long hair, almond eyes, button nose and rose petal likes lips can make any man crazy for her. But he liked her innocence the most. Minni was her name....cute just like her. Today the wind was strong but as soon as it reached her it disappeared into her thick long hairs. She was putting aside some of her hair from her face again and again. He was desperate to get a proper look as he didn't see her in college today because he was busy submitting his assignment.

They were neighbors since forever but he noticed her for the first time when he saw her in his college's canteen one day. He inquired about her and came to know that she is a fresher in arts stream. He was mesmerized by her so much so that acting out of character he followed her to her home just to know where she lived and to his utter surprise she turn out to be his neighbor. He was more than happy when he found out that the window of her room opened just in front of his balcony. Ever since then he started following her routine just to see her as much as he can.

For few days his parents were surprised that he started getting up and sleeping early, leaving his habits of late night partying with friends but they thought may be he has become serious towards life as he has entered in final year of his college. They also noticed that now they didnt receive any complain against him from college nor he is seen with different girls every now and then. They asked him many times whats the reason behind this change but he just smiled in response. Its been months now, Neil was in head over heels in love with Minni but he never communicated with her. He had chances in college but he feared she would scold him or wont prefer to talk to him as he had certain reputation in college. He was a popular guy in college.....popular for all the wrong reasons....the ultimate bad boy types. So he thought a girl so simple and studious like Minni would never talk to him or befriend him. He couldn't also communicate with her outside college as she preferred to stay in her home always. She only came out to go to her college and then back to her home. She was very introvert. She didn't interact with anyone in college also. He always found her sitting alone at the last bench busy in her books.

So he had to content himself by just looking at her. At first she didn't even noticed him for few days then suddenly she caught him staring at her one evening and then slowly started understanding that he waits for her everyday in morning and evening when she comes in her window to enjoy the cool breeze. First, she was skeptical towards him but slowly she started accepting this silence between them. One night she was playing with the night light. Switching it on and off continuously as if venting out her anger. Neil felt that she wants to communicate but don't want to say anything out loud. Neil wanted to ask her whats wrong, share her problems but she wont talk or even make attempt to start conversation. He wanted to take away her pain so to make her understand that he is with her Neil also started doing the same...playing with night lights. Since then whenever she was angry, sad or agitated they played their little game and she felt that there is someone in this world who understands her.