The Pig and The Rhino

Dakota's POV

Comet... Comet...

Still nothing.

"Comet" didn't ring any type of bell.

After the guys came back, Raph explained to me what had happened. And when he mentioned that the last thing she said to Leo was comet, that's the only thing that had been on my mind. I couldn't help but feel like it was a hint to a possible location where she had been hiding out.

I mean, what else could she mean?

I sat on the couch of the pizzeria, staring at the TV screen. Mikey was on the floor, laying in front of the TV where he normally is.

"I'm going to crush you, Crognard!"

"Let's smash him in the head, brother!"

Geez, these guys are weird villains.

"Oh no, Crognard! Look out!" Wizardress cried.

"Evil Grom and Grum, no more will you trouble the village of Magooloorooroo!" Crognard declared, pulling out his sword. "By the power of Lobarr, I HAVE THE ENERGY!"

Crognard and his team jumped into battle and began to fight the two-headed villains. I heard the sound of a click of a button behind me and the TV turned off.

"Let's get this meeting started." Leo declared.

Mikey ran over to Donnie who was typing away at the computer. Knowing the brains of the bunch, more than likely he would be the first one to figure out what comet meant.

"Alright, I got things to do and bad guys to mess up." Raph spoke up, pushing Mikey out of of the way.

"Karai is still out there. The last word she said to me was "comet." Leo explained.

I moved out of the way as Casey propped his legs over the back of the couch to avoid getting kicked in the face. "So what's that supposed to mean? A giant comet's coming? The Earth's doomed?" He asked.

"I'm thinking it's more of a location. Maybe it's where she's hiding out?" I suggested.

"Donnie's found 3 locations with the word comet in them. D?" Leo spoke.

"We've got Comet Cleaners on Bleaker Street here, Earth Vs. The Comet Creeps playing at the Argosy Theatre here, and then we've got thr Coney Comet rollercoaster on Coney Island here," Donnie listed. "So one of these could be her lair... Theoretically." He added, shutting the laptop lid.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ohh! Can I check out the comet roller coaster? Please? Come on, Leo! Hook a turtle up!" Mikey begged.

How did I know he would ask that?

Leo seemed to ignore his brother and pushed him aside. "Donnie and April you take Comet Cleaners, Raph, Dakota, and Casey you take the movie theater," Leo ordered. Leo glanced back at his youngest brother who had a happy smile on his face. "Me and Mikey will check out Coney Island." He finished.

"Yeah, boy! Thanks, Leo." Mikey cheered.

Donnie tossed a dispenser of retro-mutagen over to Leo who caught it in mid-air. "I have just enough retro-mutagen brew for 3 doses. Each team gets one. It'll be weeks before I finish more." He explained.

"So in other words don't waste it. Gotcha." Raph agreed.

"Karai's condition is unique. There's no guarantee this will work on her." Donnie added.

"All we can do is try, Donnie." April reassured.

It's worth a shot.
___

It's official. Karai is nowhere to be seen.